Has Anyone Ever?...

Everyone has their off days. :csad:

I am chuckling :o

I don't know this person that well, & I don't have their number, except their work number, & I think it would just be weird to call them at work just for this particular reason.

I would stop by tomorrow, & apologise. Thing is I am not even sure the conversation wasn't finished. I am having trouble believing I would be that stupid.:huh:

Jerk!! :cmad:

That is a blanketed statement that I cannot stand for Far..I mean Fran.:o

Yes, & Yes.

I don't know this person that well, & I don't have their number, except their work number, & I think it would just be weird to call them at work just for this particular reason.

I would stop by tomorrow, & apologise. Thing is I am not even sure the conversation wasn't finished. I am having trouble believing I would be that stupid.:huh:
Just let it go, man. Pretend it didn't happen.

Fran™;13359614 said:
So do you have a goatee or a soul patch? :o

That's an awfully personal question there Francis.

Wait, I meant the face. :huh:

"Too pretty to shave" = she was growing facial hair.

It's a joke-- damn you all

NO!!:cmad:

Just Playing :up:

Well then you can burn in hell!:cmad:

Seriously burn!
Why are you still reading? Burn in hell!
Holy sh**! Stop reading, & die already
Just playing.:up:

Fran™;13359638 said:
Wait, I meant the face. :huh:

"Too pretty to shave" = she was growing facial hair.

It's a joke-- damn you all

*Pulls shovel from Fran*

:csad:

Yeah, I do it all the time...

the Wifey loves it. :up:

Yeah, we love that sort of thing. :up: You might also try; (in no particular order)

vacant stare
assorted grunts
pretending to listen
the occasional, well placed - 'uh-hunh.'
and of course, the piece de resistance, the defensive, "I heard everything you said." :cmad: (Followed by some bollocks that was nowhere close to what she said.)

Every one a crowd pleaser. :up:

yes I have and I"m not sorry

1.gif

In this particular case I was enjoying the conversation. Looking back I think that I thought that conversation was over, but I am pretty sure it wasn't. I don't know I just felt really stupid. Needed to vent. I am a perfectionist, so anything stupid I do is like a travesty to my psychy.

3.gif
Did you get a chance to talk to her today?

I hate people who talk long pauses between thoughts, then when you start walking away, they start talking again and you have to stop and turn around. Then the stop talking again, you start to walk away and they start again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"