Has Anyone Ever?...

3.gif
Did you get a chance to talk to her today?

I was going to call, & apologise, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. We really only talk once every 2 weeks, & the only number I have is the one at her work. I didn't want to come across as a...whatever the hell I would have come across as.

Never the less. I am still feeling pretty stupid about it. I do plan on bringing it up next time we talk. I just hope that I was wrong.

I hate people who talk long pauses between thoughts, then when you start walking away, they start talking again and you have to stop and turn around. Then the stop talking again, you start to walk away and they start again.

My friend does that. Only I start talking, & he starts talking again. Very frustrating.

ever say "see you tommorow" or "goodbye" after a conversation with someone and moments later you have to walk by them again . well everytime that happens to me i purposely avoid the person . ill either ignore them ,act like i dont see them or try to hide from them . its a weird thing and i do it all the time because for some reason i dont want to say goodbye or see you later again.

ever say "see you tommorow" or "goodbye" after a conversation with someone and moments later you have to walk by them again . well everytime that happens to me i purposely avoid the person . ill either ignore them ,act like i dont see them or try to hide from them . its a weird thing and i do it all the time because for some reason i dont want to say goodbye or see you later again.

I've done that a few times, but I don't really ignore them or avoid them. Though most tend to have that annoying habit of saying, "Is it tomorrow, already?"

I just usually say, "Hi," or something if I pass them again. o.o

1.gif

I was going to call, & apologise, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. We really only talk once every 2 weeks, & the only number I have is the one at her work. I didn't want to come across as a...whatever the hell I would have come across as.

Never the less. I am still feeling pretty stupid about it. I do plan on bringing it up next time we talk. I just hope that I was wrong.

My friend does that. Only I start talking, & he starts talking again. Very frustrating.

don't make a big deal about it, just the next time you guys are talking say something to the affect of "sorry if I accidentally bailed on our conversation the other day" and laugh it off . . . extra points for a snappy one-liner :up:

Lol! yeah, that's awkward . . .

I see the same people everytime I walk down the hall to take a piss, but if they've said hi to me that day, I kind of ignore them . . . haha

don't make a big deal about it, just the next time you guys are talking say something to the affect of "sorry if I accidentally bailed on our conversation the other day" and laugh it off . . . extra points for a snappy one-liner :up:

The reason why I even thought about it, was because when I was walking away she said loudly I'll talk to ya later, & I thought that was weird. Then later I realised that I may have just started walking away before the convo ended.

Normally I would probably work up the nerve to go down there, & check things out, but she is on vacation until tuesday, & I leave for Florida until the 11th on tuesday, so...

^oh, forget it then . . . it'll be a moot point by then, and it's really no big deal . . . it would be even weirder to bring it up after that long period of time . . . what was the convo about?

Really? Just forget about it? Wasn't that kind of an act of rudeness?

The convo was about how I was nervous about Flying, & going to see my family.

Really? Just forget about it? Wasn't that kind of an act of rudeness?

The convo was about how I was nervous about Flying, & going to see my family.

don't even sweat it man . . . you didn't mean to do it . . . I mean, if you want, you can bring it up next time you're talking as a little joke, but I would def not worry about it . . .

don't even sweat it man . . . you didn't mean to do it . . . I mean, if you want, you can bring it up next time you're talking as a little joke, but I would def not worry about it . . .

I know. I am seriously thinking about getting some anxiety pills or something. I am constantly stressin. I just need to calm the f**k down!

^you DO man, you need to let that stuff go . . . I feel where you're comin from though, it's almost like OCD . . . I had a lot of stupid habits I would do, and it's the same reasoning . . . striving for perfection . . .

just remember, you're the only one who suffers when you think that way . . . I wouldn't say drugs were the answer, but ironically smoking tall weed has helped me w/ that little personal discrepancy :D

I don't have the money for weed, so I will just have to settle for the pharmacutical route.:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"