First Avenger has everyone forgotton that wolverine played a major part of the cap's history?

ashminator

side-punch
Reaction score
i bet all the producers have forgotton that wolverine should at least have a cameo the in captain america movie, i certainly havent even how small it could be!! Oh i bet disney is going to wreak marvel I really do

what do you reckon guys?

its most probably wont happen so we might as well face it - but who knows if we chat about it anough it might get a quick mention, im actually gutted we didnt see a flash of cap in the opening credits of wolvie (but this is a cap thread not a wolvie one so i wont go on about that)

so what do you think?

No thanks.

Besides different studios make that a lawsuit, so thankfully, no cameo.

I wouldnt mind a cameo by Wolverine I dont know why anyone would. But it would probaly never happen

i bet all the producers have forgotton that wolverine should at least have a cameo the in captain america movie, i certainly havent even how small it could be!! Oh i bet disney is going to wreak marvel I really do

what do you reckon guys?

its most probably wont happen so we might as well face it - but who knows if we chat about it anough it might get a quick mention, im actually gutted we didnt see a flash of cap in the opening credits of wolvie (but this is a cap thread not a wolvie one so i wont go on about that)

so what do you think?

....more like He was shoehorned into Cap's history. Retcon-wise wolvie owes his weapon X enhancements to the success of the operation rebirth. (weapon 1 or weapon 0, I can't keep it straight anymore) So in that respect, Cap is more important to Logan's history. While it would be cool to see such a cameo, it's uneccesary. Heck, for s#!ts and gigs I'd love to see a time travelling Dethlok in the flick. But again, not necessary.

yea wolverine isnt really needed plus we already know it cant happen. Due to fox still retaining the rights to xmen characters while marvel studios only has the rights to certain characters like ironman, hulk, thor, cap and a few others presently. So its not going to happen.

God, I hope this isn't a serious thread.

I actually would have loved to have a scene in the film with Cap being on a ship heading for Normandy beach. A man off screen growls, "So, what do they call you? America Man?"
Cap turns to the speaker and it's Hugh Jackman as Wolverine (No claws shown)!

That would have been a cool nod but unfortunately Fox Studios has taken it upon themselves to crush dreams.

I actually would have loved to have a scene in the film with Cap being on a ship heading for Normandy beach. A man off screen growls, "So, what do they call you? America Man?"
Cap turns to the speaker and it's Hugh Jackman as Wolverine (No claws shown)!

That would have been a cool nod but unfortunately Fox Studios has taken it upon themselves to crush dreams.
I'm sorry, that just sounds like ****.

It wasn't supposed to sound good. Just an example
I'm not writing a script here...

Sometimes examples are good.

At this point of all the X-Men related films that have come out; I think everyone is a bit tired of seeing anything Wolverine in a live action Marvel film.

You know, they should really round up all the Wolverine in Avengers threads into one sticky that says "Stop making these threads. It will never happen because marvel/Disney doesn't have the rights to use any of the X-Men characters. That is all."

I would rather see Tom Hanks as Captain Miller in a cameo than Hugh Jackman as Wolverine.

as it has already been brought up due to xmen characters still at fox, and cap with marvel studios/disney. There is no way either will be seeing each other any time soon.

I DO think it was some BS that Cap (or at least the shield) didn't show up in the Wolvie Credits...not that it would've improved the movie

But Marvel owns Cap's rights, so they could've let Fox use him briefly, just to show the connection...

But yea, no Wolvie in Cap, with the Invaders, there'll be plenty of characters

the reason i start these type of threads is to get a reaction - whereever they're serious or not i was just playing devil's advocat

itworked didnt it? you just replied tothat comment when you could f just ignored it and move on

another reason for starting this thread was i were thinking about the way they're feeding character cameos into other films to set up avengers cast
wasnt CAP at normandy? if theres a sequence of it then you could always have wolvie charging past in the background - they don't have to know they were both there together.

I hear what you're sayin, Ash. I wouldn't mind (and would probably enjoy) cameos or small nods to other characters like that in these movies. Hell, even seeing Spidey swing past the F4 building would be cool.

Unfortunately, with the industry being how it is, we will never see these things unless its a Marvel owned property (Iron Man, Thor, Capt, etc).

It'd be great to see that all these different movies take place in the same Marvel Universe and that (most) of the characters have crossed each others paths. Is it imperative to the individual stories? No, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't happen if given the opportunity.

I'm glad that Marvel is doing it with the few characters that they own the movie rights too. But I'd love to see the day when the movie rights for ALL their characters revert back to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"