Has Spiderman ever defeated Venom in a fight?

CRASHNBURN12198 said:
makes me wonder how they will handle venom in the movie. maybe it's WHY THERE ARE ALL these characters in sm3?

The villians will most likely defeat themselves. Spiderman can't compete with alot of them, therefore, I believe that they will all be so hungry for Spidey blood that they will take eachother on before they can get to him and have him all to themselves...:eek:

Visionary said:
Did Stan Lee ever write a Venom story

No.

You should hear him on the Spider-Man cartoon DVD. He knows virtually nothing about Venom.

I'm sure he would have giving something a bit more interesting?

I don't think Stan could write an uninteresting Spider-Man story :)

I'm curious what the hell they plan on doing with Venom in this movie.

From Topher Grace's casting, it looks like an evil twin type Venom.

The way they write Venom in the comics, makes it too easy for him to kill Spider-Man, and how come Venom just doesn't go slaughter Aunt May, Mary Jane and Harry and everyone Spidey knows. What's stopping him, there's no way Spider-Man can even protect them against him?

He doesn't go after Aunt May or MJ because he sees them as innocents. He's only got a beef with Spider-Man, who he thinks wronged him by ruining his life [pretty weak reasons he had too for believing that IMO], and then the writers turned Venom all anti hero.

Venom's stories have gotten worse over the years.

I guess I've always viewed Venom as a cold-blooded killer, yet that's Carnage. Venom has killed people, I think he says 'sorry about that' after he does, lol.

An evil twin Spidey, maybe, but how much power will he hold; will he be twice or three times as strong as Spidey or weaker, that's the question?

Hopefully Venom's muscles won't slow him down a bit... Because after all, Spidey is pretty quick agility wise...

But if they have a slim Venom, he should move just as fast as Spidey, hopefully his suit is extra bulky, probably not. They really need to start putting out these trailers, I need to see some stuff.

Visionary said:
But if they have a slim Venom, he should move just as fast as Spidey. They really need to start putting out these trailers, I need to see some stuff.
Amen to that... :spidey:

I'd like to see venom moving like spidey, but with tentacle attacks. That reminds me of the 90's cartoon when Venom had Peter unmasked and had him dangling like a puppet from his webbing. If they replicated that in the movie that would be awesome.

Visionary said:
That's what I don't understand about the symbiote. Spider-Man already has super-powers, he should be 20 times more powerful than Eddie Brock in the symbiote. And when Eddie has the symbiote, he and Spidey's super-powers should be about the same. But that's never the case.
but Venom does feed off anger right:S so seen as Eddie Brock is full of angry towards both parker and spider-man it makes him stronger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"