Watchmen HBO Eyeing ‘Watchmen’ TV Series from Damon Lindelof

My prediction for the finale...

Lady Trieu will save the world by dropping a giant elephant on Tulsa.

Hopefully not Laurie. I want a second season where we see her interact with Dan and Veidt.

Question:

Did Manhattan atomized the heads of those guys? I mean, you can't see any blood or remnants. And was the CGI effect done good in your view?

Alright I have resigned myself to accept that there probably wont be a season 2 and if somehow there is one lindelof may not be involved or it may be new characters ala Fargo or It may be after. break.

Its good to see the finale seems to have delivered :)

Question:

Did Manhattan atomized the heads of those guys? I mean, you can't see any blood or remnants. And was the CGI effect done good in your view?
You do see the blood when their heads pop, reminds me of what he did to Rorschach in Antarctica.
I want an Afro-Manhattan action figure.
I don't collect merchandise, but if they make a Mirror Guy action figure I'm gonna need it.

I’m sad tomorrow’s going to be the last episode of the season! Shows like this or The Mandalorian make me appreciate speculating and watching an episode a week again.

So I have watched the newest episode like 3 times. Which is saying something about this show, because I have Star Wars and Christmas marathons going on as well. I pretty much loved everything outside of pre-transformation Manhattan's voice. I am sure everyone has said everything, but just a few things.

1. Special mention for Angela's reaction to the Force Skype conversation with her granddad. It was so genuine and so hilarious.

2. Irons is my MVP. He just kills it every week. I also like that he is basically Batman, being played by Alfred. I have no idea what is going to happen with Ozy. No way he can be a real part of the finale, right? So could he perhaps be setting up season 2, whatever happens with him?

3. Not Rorschach's extended absence is making his return all kinds of hype.

4. Angela really needs to watch that egg...

She is totally going to accept his power, and I can't wait to see super powered Angela. I wonder if she can save John that way?

5. There are so many cool little things on this show, it is sometimes hard to keep track after watching it. Like the eggs, the clocks, etc. I love how it all comes together in the moment though.

2. Irons is my MVP. He just kills it every week. I also like that he is basically Batman, being played by Alfred. I have no idea what is going to happen with Ozy. No way he can be a real part of the finale, right? So could he perhaps be setting up season 2, whatever happens with him?

Lindelof insists this season was written as one complete story, so I don't think so.

Remember when we watched the first episode and we thought, "Well, hey, that was pretty nifty." Man, we didn't even know.

I just finished re-watching the first eight episodes in preparation for the finale tonight and man I’m bummed this show is going to be over after this but it’s still been a great ride. I hope they can stick the landing with the ending but even if this episode ends up sucking that won’t taint the absolute masterwork which was those first eight episodes.

I'm never one to rush to the end of the weekend but I need this finale now. Less than three hours to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"