HBO's THE WIRE:The Final Season.

Golgo-13

The Return of the O.G
Reaction score
Well The Wire comes back for it's final season Jan 6th. I heard you can see it ONDEMAND earlier, not sure when though.

posterart_thewire_760x519.jpg

Great show. It's a shame it's never won any Golden Globe awards, despite being critically acclaimed.

Good first ep. :up:

Catch it ONDEMAND.

Its on demand now and its online

nice first episode

Just finished watching the 2nd episode and one damn good explosive episode!!!
Avon Back!!!

Up this thread!!!

Saw the preview and gonna watch the first eppy tonight

It is damn near offensive that one of the best and usually most talked about shows heading into the final seasons, gets no mention!!!

...................or awards.:cmad:

Glad to see some are watching it!

About to watch ep 2 ONDEMAND.

Great first two episodes and loving the newspaper angle they are going with this season. Glad to see that
Avon
is back, Bubbles is looking better, but I wonder what happen to Randy and Namond from last season.

Man we need more posts in this thread.

Anyway after watching episode 52 its clear that
Michael hasnt turned completely cold, and maybe he can be redeemed in the end
But unfortunately this is the Wire and things like that dont seem to happen:(

Man we need more posts in this thread.

Anyway after watching episode 52 its clear that
Michael hasnt turned completely cold, and maybe he can be redeemed in the end
But unfortunately this is the Wire and things like that dont seem to happen:(

Shoot, look at D'Angelo Barksdale. And the writers admit they kinda wrote themselves into a corner with his character, and had to kill him off. His and Bodie's deaths were the hardest on me.

Does any else think
McNulty has just about lost it in ep 52, and the dude drinks about every other scene and needs to be in that class session with Bubbles.

Does any else think
McNulty has just about lost it in ep 52, and the dude drinks about every other scene and needs to be in that class session with Bubbles.
yea I thought he was going to go back to his old days "the only thing that matters is his case" But he's going to all new low!

Does any else think

McNulty better be careful. he's pulling some career-ending/possible jail time s**t. And yeah, the man definitely needs some sorta support group.

Since this is the final season, i think anything goes. I think Michael will be redeemed ala Anakin Skywalker/Vader :whatever: and

McNulty will end up going to jail for tampering with the crime scenes, etc.

Since this is the final season, i think anything goes. I think Michael will be redeemed ala Anakin Skywalker/Vader :whatever:
I was thinking more in line with Michael Corleone.

"Cause if you wit us, you wit us." -- Chris Partlow

I kinda like Marlo, but i want Snoop to get her wig pushed back this season.

I just want to see more Omar this season. Preferably him killing Marlo.

I think Omar has used up all of his nine lives. As much as i like the character, i think his time is up. Something big's gonna happen.

Marlo talked about drawing him out of retirement;i wonder if Marlo's ppl will go after Butch-the blind guy or Omars's other peeps, to draw him out..?

Finally, i'm glad that jive talking mutha-****er, Clay Davis is finally getting his. I hate that dude with a passion! :cmad: ..."SSSSSSHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!"

I think Omar and Michael are going to clash this season. I cant help but remembered when Omar saw Michael for the first time and said "damn he's just a kid" I think Michael going to kill Omar.

I think Omar and Michael are going to clash this season. I cant help but remembered when Omar saw Michael for the first time and said "damn he's just a kid" I think Michael going to kill Omar.

Maybe Michael takes up his cause, and decides to only jack drug dealers?

^Awesome scene. Michael and Omar are destined to cross paths at some point, last season strongly indicated that.

Saw the new ep on ONDEMAND. They've just light the fire that is Omar!

I got a feeling that McNulty's gonna end up shagging that latina journalist....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"