The Dark Knight Heath Ledger Dead - ALL talk/rememberance and discussion in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
This really really is disheartening very depressing man. The stars were aligning all of a sudden he was preparing for quite the illustrious acting career and then BOOF like that he's gone. If there is a lesson is this is don't take life for granted you could go at any time so really live.

What the F*** happened? how the bad place does this happen? I can't belive this! The man was going to be bigger than ever, his career wasn't nearly at its prime yet. What about his daughter? This all makes no sense.....he went out as the Joker though. Guess there will be no Joker in a 3rd film if he lives in the end.

Do you think this will alter what the end of The Dark Knight will be? If Joker lived originaly, do you think they will kill him so they don't have to go there in a 3rd film?

No! That's so sad.

OMG....

This is sad....really sad....god rest his soul....

Wat happened?

Supposedly he was found with pills all around him...urgh.

This is just terrible. I can't even imagine what his family and friends are going through. RIP.

To be hones, it is a good chance of it being drugs.

Why am I re^peating "no" aloud ?

Seriously.... this is devestating. After being so involved in the hype for TDK and loving what we've seen of Heath so far.... it almost feels like we've lost a FRIEND. He totally blew away all of the naysayers almost instantly and it was so fun to watch.

:wow:

WHAT! Heath Ledger! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why!!!!!!!! Its such a tragic loss of life

I can't believe this. I'm in total shock. So close to the performance that would have taken his star to whole new heights. "The Dark Knight" will be his last movie. A legendary career ended when it has barely begun.

Rest in peace, Heath. You and your loved ones will be in my prayers.

they say he was surrounded by pills

Actually I take it back this isnt appropriate. RIP to the man all the same

But WB marketed the film around his character....

How will audiences react to it. These are genuine questions people need to ask.

The news reports say he died of drugs. You gotta ask yourself then Was he on drugs as the Joker.

This is some Brandon Lee Crow type stuff

Like I said in my thread...

They think it was drugs. He was surrounded by pills. They say they found him about two hours ago.

Can a mod merge my thread to one of the other threads about this?

Oh god... I saw the post and thought it was a troll at first. That's horrible news. I'm shook up right now.

This is just ****ed up. I feel someone just knocked the wind out of me, this is just a ****ing shock.

OMFG...this ****ing sucks, I feel like im gonna puke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"