The Dark Knight Heath Ledger Dead - ALL talk/rememberance and discussion in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS IS AWFUL!! he was gonna have so much fun with the Joker response he was so brilliant in that trailer!!!

I haven't been this effected by a celebrity death since Sam Kinison. This hits hard, I like Heath, and I love the Joker....now, just as I get the Joker again, he is gone.

Actually I take it back this isnt appropriate. RIP to the man all the same

But WB marketed the film around his character....

How will audiences react to it. These are genuine questions people need to ask.

The news reports say he died of drugs. You gotta ask yourself then Was he on drugs as the Joker.

This is some Brandon Lee Crow type stuff

Not really Brandon Lee Crow type stuff, he didn't die during filming and if it was a drug suicide, then there's really no comparasion.

I can't believe this....Please god wake me up...I really am gonna cry....

I never cared about the death of a celebrity up to now. This is so awful. Feels like we're having a communal nightmare, doesn't it? R.I.P. Heath.

r.i.p. it just really ticks me off what a powerful hold drugs have on people. just hope this doesnt effect the movie.

i say the batman finally got him

I haven't been this effected by a celebrity death since Sam Kinison. This hits hard, I like Heath, and I love the Joker....now, just as I get the Joker again, he is gone.

Its really going to be even more sad once TDK comes out and we really see what Ledger put into it. I already know he`s exceeded my expectations so far but I cant believe this seems to be drug related. With that being said I dont think I could ever watch Candy again- it`ll just be too realistic and whats even more terrible is that he was just way too young

ridiculous...australias flagship morning news show has made no mention of this tragedy....they are ranting on about local news etc....
yet i got phone calls from both my brother and wife telling me of heaths death....
great news coverage channel 7!!??

Awful news.

The mods will be working overtime in this forum tonight.

People make mistakes, guys. Try not to take out your current emotion on the thread maker.

As for the question - Hollywood dealt with Brandon Lee's death; I think they can deal with Ledgers.

However, Nolan seems classy enough to NOT replace ledger for his run on the Batfilms, and leave the joker role as the classic it will be, in one film.

Let us not focus on the thread makers choices; let us focus on his family.

Prayers and thoughts.

THIS IS AWFUL!! he was gonna have so much fun with the Joker response he was so brilliant in that trailer!!!

I'm completely stunned. My thoughts are with Ledgers friends and family.

Oh My God!!!

f****** drugs!!!!!

Damnit!

I popped on to the board, saw a thread saying Ledger's dead, thought it was a troll, saw more threads and now I just feel so empty. Another talented young man dead...I feel so sorry for his little girl :(

R.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"