"Hellraiser" Remake

It’s almost like we momentarily entered some bizarro world where the usual complainers actually support a casting decision that would typically be considered “woke” by them on any other occasion.

Not that I’m complaining, though. It’s just weird to see the hypocrisy.
The problem with these pundits is that sometimes they have a point that's lost in an endless sea of content, where they're basically humming and hawing through most of their uploads. They did their job by getting clicks based on an outlandish video title.

Oh wow didn’t know this was going to Hulu also. Hope it’s half as good as Prey.

I assume this’ll be released in October for Halloween.

Isn’t there a Hellraiser series as well? Which I think is separate from this but has Clive Barker involved.

I assume this’ll be released in October for Halloween.

Isn’t there a Hellraiser series as well? Which I think is separate from this but has Clive Barker involved.

I think he’s involved in the reboot too.

Hasn’t been any updates on the series in almost two years!

Whatever it is, I hope it’s more focused than the original. I had no idea what type of horror movie it was trying to be.

Glad to hear the buzz is good. I hope that proves true because I really want Jamie Clayton to have that big breakthrough role. She looks great in that little teaser.

I love a good teaser.

But with only a little bit more than a month away, this teaser would’ve been more appropriate like, 6 months ago lol

Because it’s a horror movie and it’s being released strictly on a streaming platform, I don’t think you need to promote it that far in advance. That said, I liked the teaser and I really enjoyed The Night House.

Curious how David Bruckner will pull this off.

I hope this movie pays homage to the original and has at least one scene of some guy with a demonically deep voice who gets his skin ripped off going “HELP MEEEEEE.”

I listen to a podcast that was done by the writers of this movie. Very smart guys and very well-versed in film. I think they’re going to do right by this.

Looking forward to this but that plot description sounds an awful lot like the Evil Dead remake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"