Justice League Henry Cavill IS Clark Kent/Superman - - - - - - - - Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one issue with those props.... i know they are toys and merch from DC, so it's like a fourth wall thing going on. We got MOS S and then DC classic S.... what company would do that? Second... why is there a toy of Batman.. in that specific suit... how do they know? Who even knows...

Wait..... what if Shazam is set in our universe and DC is a thing and that the heroes exist but on film only??

You're assuming the same company is making all of the merch. Even if they are, they could've easily just made variants or special editions.

I don't remember JL, but Batman saved the world and was out in broad daylight, so I imagine people might know him publicly now. That aside, we don't know what has happened since the events of JL for Batman, but one can assume that Batman continued acting heroically since that's been like his whole arc.

Lastly, there are articles in the background about events from MoS and JL, so this is definitely in universe.

I think it's highly likely they're going to have Superman mentor Billy as a hero moving forward. Credits sequence for this film, and a possible team up in SHAZAM 2 with an eye toward a Superman solo after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"