Justice League Henry Cavill IS Clark Kent/Superman - - - - - - - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry can only act what the director asks. He played Snyder's Superman very well, but it's time for him to break loose and allow him to go for it where he can include most of, if not all of his personality, charm and humor into the character because though Henry is a great Jim Lee Superman, he has the goods to do the complete opposite and give the audience the Superman they want.

Yup. I'm interested to see how he'll interact with Shazam if the rumors are accurate.

I for one hope that Henry and the next filmmaker continue the journey Snyder and co had left Superman in JL. One where he had come back more confident and experienced...the one we saw in the Snyder scenes and deleted/leaked scenes. Continue that progression, and if I have to mention a comic arc...probably the rebirth arc. That is great modern(yet retaining classic elements) characterization.

Henry is a very good actor. Let him portray a three dimensional and mature take on the character. He deserves a unequivocally successful film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"