Henry Cavill IS Clark Kent/Superman - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really expect Millar to actually be brought in, and I wonder if the ideas they developed together would even be able to make it in in any form, legally. But I really like Millar's open hard-on for the character ("I love Superman like I love my left nut") and the fact that endless notes and pitches for Superman stories are a thing with him. You never had to beg him to like it. I'd be glad to see some of his influence in a film even if by extension.

Eh, hoping for the best.

Henry deserves this.

6ce39bc9f21b870fe946d1cce3caa6a2.gif

Cavill was in Stardust by Vaughn.

If it's STARDUST/DOFP Vaughn I' m all for it. If it's KICK-ASS/KINGSMAN Vaughn... eh. I like his work but is he INHERENTLY the go to guy for Supes? I would be skeptical to say that. Incredible talent. I like most of his work, but the tone of some of his work is actually darker and more cynical than anything Snyder has eve done. It would be a good choice based on talent alone but I would wonder until the first trailer dropped what exactly I would be getting.

If it's STARDUST/DOFP Vaughn I' m all for it. If it's KICK-ASS/KINGSMAN Vaughn... eh. I like his work but is he INHERENTLY the go to guy for Supes? I would be skeptical to say that. Incredible talent. I like most of his work, but the tone of some of his work is actually darker and more cynical than anything Snyder has eve done. It would be a good choice based on talent alone but I would wonder until the first trailer dropped what exactly I would be getting.

He did First Class not DOFP.

I think he just makes good movies, I think the cynical mess of Kick Ass and Kingsman come from the content. I think given the films he's made he's josh own he's quite versatile.

I hope he does MOS2 and JL2.

I thought Singer directed DOFP.

I think vaughn is quite good at adapting to whatever he's working on.

the quote he made about superman being about "fun and color" pretty much squashes any doubts you might have.

“I think that’s the one thing not to do with Superman, trying to do the serious The Dark Knight version. Superman is about color and fun, or it should be, for me.”

Kingsman was supposed to be cynical and it was a good movie to boot.

Vaughn already said that Superman isn't Batman and shouldn't be dark.

People who think Superman was like Batman in either of the two DCEU films, either have a very shallow view on the characters, or didnt pay attention. That might sound harsh, but it is what it is. Thats all I'll say on the subject.

People who think Superman was like Batman in either of the two DCEU films, either have a very shallow view on the characters, or didnt pay attention. That might sound harsh, but it is what it is. Thats all I'll say on the subject.

:up:

people who think superman was like batman in either of the two dceu films, either have a very shallow view on the characters, or didnt pay attention. That might sound harsh, but it is what it is. Thats all i'll say on the subject.

qft.

In addition, those who say Snyder doesn't get him are not seeing the whole picture either IMO.

I would also like to remind people that Mark Miller is the same person that said instead of people killing Harambe, people who made BvS should have been killed. Just think about that for a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"