Henry Cavill IS Clark Kent/Superman - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even herolee is giving Superman the shaft these days.

Giving Henry a simple Happy Birthday in text would take an ounce of gathered up optimism and we know we can't have any of that lol.

Even though Henry is the biggest DC cheerleader apart from​ Ray, nobody except Jason Momoa and based Zack wished him. Bunch of heartless *******s.

Yep, the Man of Steel suit is the best.

They need to bring it back. The BvS/JL suit looks good but I still don't understand the changes they made. The muscles on the BvS suit are a little TOO pronounced and you can tell the suit seriously limits his mobility. And the weird tweaks they made to the belt and the boots are just strange.

The boots and belt are better IMO...I like the bigger S on the MOS suit though.

They need to bring it back. The BvS/JL suit looks good but I still don't understand the changes they made. The muscles on the BvS suit are a little TOO pronounced and you can tell the suit seriously limits his mobility. And the weird tweaks they made to the belt and the boots are just strange.
I like the belt tweak but he's definitely over-muscled and I don't get why Snyder wanted that look because the character looks great in the MOS suit, which looks more natural. It's just too over the top and it's not bad but it's just too over the top.

Last edited:
Should we be surprised that herolee didn't give Henry a happy birthday? :o

Should I be surprised that Skull Devil seemingly has a unhealthy obsession with throwing cheap shots at me whenever he gets the chance?

I like the belt tweak but he's definitely over-muscled and I don't get why Snyder wanted that look because the character looks great in the MOS suit, which looks more natural. It's just too over the top and it's not bad but it's just too over the top.

The boots and belt are better IMO...I like the bigger S on the MOS suit though.

Really guys?! I really loved the MOS alien belt design and I really miss it.

Agreed. I must admit though I like BvS's suit's colors more than MOS's but that may has more to do with the cinematography.

Should I be surprised that Skull Devil seemingly has a unhealthy obsession with throwing cheap shots at me whenever he gets the chance?

If you're confusing teasing with mocking, then yes. :oldrazz:

Seriously though, it's all in good fun. Besides, it's not like I'm the only one here who teases you, but I digress.

The MOS suit is great, it looks more athletic, but I love the BvS suit more. Its more regal, giving Superman a very mythic look.

635944238274795708-BVS-FP-0588.jpg

latest

Still-of-Henry-Cavill-in-Batman-v-Superman-Dawn-of-Justice-670x388.jpg

superman-appearing-in-court-batman-v-superman.jpg

tumblr_o19uo7mU3Z1u8nkmbo1_400.gif

BvS suit is the best, I like everything about it.

The MOS suit is great, it looks more athletic, but I love the BvS suit more. Its more regal, giving Superman a very mythic look.

latest

Agreed. I just wish they hadn't altered the shape of the belt buckle.

If you're confusing teasing with mocking, then yes. :oldrazz:

Seriously though, it's all in good fun. Besides, it's not like I'm the only one here who teases you, but I digress.

It's only considered to be "good fun" if the recipient of those antics actually enjoys the treatment.

If I had a nickel for every time that I've been referenced first by some of the posters here in a negative light, where it was blatantly obvious that they were trying to incite a negative reaction from me when I hadn't done anything first (like how BN likes to post things that he knows would probably get a reaction out of me and how others comment first about how they're expecting me to that'll irritate the hell out of them already), then that's going over board.

You guys think that it may be fun to tease me, but I consider to be just another form of cyber bullying. I may not be the most popular around here, but that gives NONE OF YOU to right to treat me the way that some of you have in recent months.

latest

If he had his hairstyle from UNCLE to go with his BvS suit, then it'd be a perfect look for him imho.

The only thing that I wish would have transitioned over from his MOS suit to his BvS suit is his oval buckle.

I like the fact that they kept the same idea and didn't really go overboard in tightening up Superman's suit for BvS. The changes are noticeable enough, but nothing out of the ordinary that ruins anything they did with the Man of Steel suit. Though I still think the Man of Steel suit is the absolute BEST, the BvS suit is still ACE.

Agreed. I just wish they hadn't altered the shape of the belt buckle.

This.

Although I wouldn't be opposed to a more organic looking muscle sculpt like the Batsuit in BvS.

I would actually like to see what the in universe process of Superman getting into the suit looks like. Is it a morphing deal as it's Kryptonian in origin? Is it put on like regular clothes? Come to think of it... He wasn't buried in the suit I assume. Unless Ma put it in the casket then there is a question as to where it is now, exactly?

The suit and color in that third pic is perfect. Hot damn!

Even though Henry is the biggest DC cheerleader apart from​ Ray, nobody except Jason Momoa and based Zack wished him. Bunch of heartless *******s.
they are just co-workers... not friend...
actor has lonely life.

Nup. Man of Steel suit all.the.way.
aGI0FKg.jpg

Everything looks proportioned right on the MoS suit.
As appose to this..

..Where it looks like he can only just get his hands together...

I'd be so frigen happy if they went back to it but they won't so I'll compromise on a mix.
Have the buckle/piping/writing on the suit and the S all the same, but get back to the MoS bodysuit, cape and shield size.

But....ya'll have seen me say this before. ;)

BvS suit looks better.

I like the MoS suit more. it just looks more natural and fits him better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"