Hey look! I'm on some dude's crappy hatemail page!

kainedamo

Superhero
Reaction score
http://mathas.manburger.net/hatemail.htm

His response to my email is pretty boring, and he ignores most of my main points.

Reading over that, I should have corrected some of those errors before sending. Or maybe he did that himself to make me look dumb? Hmmmmmmm....!

Yeah... his reply sucks.

Actually, he performed the internet equivalent of kicking you in the face and then urinating inside your bleeiding nostrils.

You sent someone hatemail over a cartoon?

get a life.:rolleyes:

Thanks for showing us that you are consistent in your getting owned on other parts of the internet besides here. :)

jag

when abortion should have been the only solution.... think kainedamo.

There goes that idiotic phrase "owned" again.

How exactly did he "oWnendnewndjedfn;asnf" me? He ignores most of my points, he rattles on rather boringly, he's not witty... I'm kinda disappointed I even wasted my time emailing him in the first place.

Anyone with half a brain can read my email, read his response, and think "yeah... Kaine has a point".

Actually, no you didn't. And yes, he was right.

And I find that my reply was rather creative and "owned" free if I do say so myself.

Besides, "owned" fits in this situation. Also, I like how you bash him for dancing around your point, when your dancing around other people's posts by complaining about the word "owned".

If you're complaining about a dying internet fad like "owned", you really do need to get a life.

hey, do you think madox is a sellout for writing a book?

Sarge 2.0 said:
Besides, "owned" fits in this situation.

Yep. And it was used SPECIFICALLY because it's a known hot button for the person it was addressed to. ;)

jag

Man-Thing said:
Oddly enough, he created a thread with the specific purpose of personally endorsing Maddox's book.

Hypocrite, much?

And it's even more hilarious that he often derides people for being hypocritcal.

page won't load on my computer, someone post the text in question

No, because his book is all brand new material. I wish Maddox success. However, if Maddox say... became a presenter for MTV, then I'd consider him a sellout and a hypocrite.

Here ya go ShadowBoxing

Date: Mar. 20, 2006

Subject: Hey man, funny videos. I just discovered your wesite.

Selllllllllllllllll ooooooooooooout!!

You've sold several of your videos to MTV and taken them off the web. You
have a contract with MTV to do more videos. That pretty much means you're a
hypocrite. You're no better than the emos you're making fun of. What's the
point of mocking emos if you're going to sellout to the MTV generation,
which is just as bad as the emo thing. I thinkyour videos are funny, but I
have no respect for you at all. I mean, Fallout Boy ****ing presented YOUR
video! Doesn't that make you sick?? Your not a talented animator anyway.

Congradulations on ripping off Maddox aswell. Completely copied his
hatemail page. I guess that's another thing that makes you a hypocrite.
You whine on your website about people ripping you off, and doing it badly,
and yet you do the same thing to Maddox. Not that your stuff isn't easy to
emulate anyway. You think you're the first person to do stick men flash
animations?? Sure, you have a good sense of humor, I'll give you that. I
thought you were pretty great until I discovered that you sold your soul to
satan. You said anyone would do the same. Maddox wouldn't. Maddox made a
fantastic point in one of his artciles somewhere. He wanted to be a radio
DJ. And then he realised, he doesn't need radio, radio needs him! He
doesn't need TV! What's the point when he already has millions of people
checking his site?

You seem to think that being on tv is important. Seriously, who gives a
****?? You do realise that all the emo morons you make fun of are exactly
the kind of kids that are going to be watching your animations on MTV!!

You seemed like a cool guy just from the animations. Was completely wrong
about you. You sold out to mtv. I hope someone ****ing sues you or this
comes back to bite you in the ass.

Here's his reply.

I would like to think that the people such as the one above really and truly sat at their computers thinking, with conscious thought, about what they were typing to me while they were typing it. I would also like to think that afterwards, they read over what they typed and thought to themselves, “Why, I think that’s great. My message will truly get across to Andrew. I don’t look like an idiot at all by typing and sending this!”

Apparently they don’t.

Read over the first paragraph slowly, so that you can fully absorb this guy’s logic. I sold two of my videos to MTV, therefore I’m a hypocrite and worse than the “emos” that I make fun of (pay no mind to the lyrics, which is the main thing I make fun of). So, because I went from a couple thousand people laughing at what I do, to, oh, say, hundreds of thousands...I’m a hypocrite. This isn’t like going to Hot Topic and buying a pair of pants so people will be my friend. Good try at comparing a lifestyle to being creative.

There is a difference between a joke between your friends being funny to 10 people... and that same joke being funny to the entire country, and having it pay for your college.

And I’m not a talented animator!? REALLY? Stick figures and drawings done in Microsoft Paint aren’t masterpieces?! NO ****! This guy’s breaking new grounds with every sentence. And so cleverly in the form of insults.

I really can’t understand why this total moron brought up the Maddox thing again. Jesus ****ing Christ, I address it directly two times and he still thinks he’s being original. My reason for this site is to have videos on it. It is simple, it is not elaborate, and it is to the point. MY WORK IS THE VIDEOS, NOT THE WEBSITE. Whereas Maddox’s website IS HIS WORK. I can NOT make this clearer to you stupid, STUPID people out there. I also wouldn’t care if the people that copied my videos a) credited me (HOLY ****! I CREDIT MADDOX!) or b) actually made genuinely funny videos that made sense (I get lots of compliments on this section because I actually address real issues some of you might be thinking about). I haven’t seen a good one yet. At least one that’s good in my opinion.

So good of you to speak on the behalf of Maddox, you two must be such great friends. Though I doubt he would even want such a waste of life as you in the same state. I highly doubt he’d want me there. But then again, I don’t really care.

I shall finally note that this guy is completely unaware of his own stupidity in constantly assuming that every single video I will be making, and have made, are strictly on the subject of “emos.” Pearl Jam sure is emo, isn’t it?! I should have you all know that the next few videos I will be making have NOTHING TO DO WITH EMO. Believe it or not, the point I’ve been making over and over and over again that my videos’ main purpose is to make fun of LYRICS means that OTHER TYPES OF MUSIC AREN’T UNDERSTANDABLE.

Please, people, think about what you type before you type it.

Last edited by a moderator:
kainedamo said:
No, because his book is all brand new material. I wish Maddox success. However, if Maddox say... became a presenter for MTV, then I'd consider him a sellout and a hypocrite.

so it's only if you sell a product to or have dealings financially with MTV, that you are a hypocrite-sellout?

That's stupid.

The man made a product, and should be able to sell to whomever he wants, and should just brush off any criticizm from Maddox wannabes (like yourself) as mere jealously.

Anyone familiar with Maddox can see clearly that this guy is trying to be Maddox.

and how does that effect you? Is it that you yourself are trying with the upmost fevor to be Maddox yourself and feel some competition from a fellow Maddoxite?

kainedamo said:
Anyone familiar with Maddox can see clearly that this guy is trying to be Maddox.
And he acknowledges that.

Yet your attempts at iconclasm and insight which are clearly Maddox inspired seem to go right over your head.

Would that be delusion or denial?

The man made a product, and should be able to sell to whomever he wants, and should just brush off any criticizm from Maddox wannabes (like yourself) as mere jealously.

The guy, despite what he says, is "famous" for mocking emo kids. That's what he is famous for. That's what got him noticed. And to turn around and sell the product to the very people you were mocking in the first place.... oy!! It's almost the same as Alan Moore deciding to write some work for neo Nazis.

*Phone Rings

"Hello"

"Yeah, this is Maddox, tell kainedamo to stop arguing for me, for I am but a tool myself".

kainedamo said:
The guy, despite what he says, is "famous" for mocking emo kids. That's what he is famous for. That's what got him noticed. And to turn around and sell the product to the very people you were mocking in the first place.... oy!! It's almost the same as Alan Moore deciding to write some work for neo Nazis.
Uh, MTV might play emo music, but only within the wave of other popular music that they play. MTV does not stand for "Emo Television", nor is it a channel specifically catering to emo kids.

That was an incredibly dumb statement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"