Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of times liars will give details in their stories. Due to lack of experience they frequently are the wrong details.

Before that happens, we must establish whether Lasirius is of the correct child-bearing sex first. :oldrazz:

I'm not but this guy has super-manipulative powers, so who knows who we're dealing with here.

sIfAd.png

What if your boyfriend got one or several ugly tattoos after you started dating?

i would hope he'd at least discuss the ideas of getting a tattoo with me prior. not to ask for permission but to at least share what he wants to get. i'd be honest enough to say whether i thought it would be a good idea or not

It seems our good friend Dreadstar was a previously banned user.

Duly noted.

It seems our good friend Dreadstar was a previously banned user.

Duly noted.

Who was he? If we know who he was, then we can see from previous posts whether he's been lying about all this BS in this thread.

Reading that old thread only reinforces how lame this place has gotten :down

No, no, no ... Did our buddy get banned? He provided some serious entertainment.

It won't hurt now at all.

It'll hurt Willard... and many others who were enjoying his insanity a little too much :p

And what is the greater good? Nothing interesting in this thread and a more boring forum overall? Don't ban him.

Wow wow wow... you think Dreadstar is the only person capable of making 'interesting' contributions to this thread? You think his absence will have an effect on the forum overall?

Are you... his biggest fan? :oldrazz:

But seriously, the greater good meaning we can get on with our lives, get back to what we were doing on this forum before it turned into a weird shared obsession with one man and his 'dickings' :hehe:

^
Geez, don't get your panties in a bunch.

I've been reading his old threads. It's like a journey deeper and deeper into madness, but I'm starting to think he's probably just a closet case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"