How Long Will You Post On The Hype?

Well, I've already been an on-off poster for like 2 or 3 years.

3 and some change actually

I probably won't ever quit the Hype, although how much I can actually post will vary from day to day, depending on how much time I actually have.

I like being most of your worst nightmares.

I'll quit when I ban you all ;)

As long as I have a job with a computer connected to the internet and the site isn't blocked... I always get into work early but I refuse to work for time I'm not going to be paid for.

jaguarr said:
Ahhh, so you're a literalist. :)

jag

No, not at all. That can get you into trouble. Its not our bodies that travel to the far reaches of the world or even the universe in order to learn knowledge, its our minds. I interpret that saying to mean that we should be open-minded enough to be willing to learn various systems of knowledge even though from other countries, or cultures, religions, etc.

Kurt Wagner said:
till i reach 6000 posts so I can get a bigger avatar.

I thought that way once, but once you get there, 12,000 starts looking attainable. :csad:

Honestly, Wil hit on the head, when it's not a fun time to be had by all here. When the people you respect leave and the people you use to make fun of are now mods. :dry:

Erzengel said:
Honestly, Wil hit on the head, when it's not a fun time to be had by all here. When the people you respect leave and the people you use to make fun of are now mods. :dry:
:csad:

If Blind_Fury keeps making threads, ill be leaving very soon.

I can see myself hanging around for a very long time as boards like misc films, comics, games, and community will be around even when less comic book films are being made.

I never really know how long i will stay.

I'll post on the hype as long as I have one or more of the following
1) a boring job with internet access
2) too much free time
3) internet access that's better than aol dialup on a '99 iMac
4) tolerance for all of you

That said, if I get famous or something I'll probably stop in every now and then, but I'll likely be busy most of the time.

Darthphere said:
If Blind_Fury keeps making threads, ill be leaving very soon.
wow I made 2 or 3 threads in the past 2 months.

Overreact much? :huh:

raybia said:
No, not at all. That can get you into trouble. Its not our bodies that travel to the far reaches of the world or even the universe in order to learn knowledge, its our minds. I interpret that saying to mean that we should be open-minded enough to be willing to learn various systems of knowledge even though from other countries, or cultures, religions, etc.

Errr...thanks for taking my little joke literally. :D

jag

i can't stop cause I won't stop.... take that... take that... take that.. eh uh eh uh...

- Diddy

Ronny Shade said:
That said, if I get famous or something I'll probably stop in every now and then, but I'll likely be busy most of the time.
If i'd ever get famous i just come back here to rub it in people's face. I'm just like that. Excpt for the few people that have always been cool to me.

J Alba's Lover said:
If i'd ever get famous i just come back here to rub it in people's face. I'm just like that. Excpt for the few people that have always been cool to me.
Then that would mean you actually cared what people thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"