How much physical harm will SandMan cause Spider-Man?

Discussion in 'Spider-Man 1, 2 & 3' started by Spider-Bite, Apr 14, 2006.

1. Spider-Bite Registered

I'm starting to think maybe Sandman shouldn't be in this movie. man. Sandman could really give us some disturbing visuals, that might even be too much for me.

I have never felt that way about violence on tv either.

2. Spawn187 KILL

dont get all choked up about it man its cool.

3. Crimson Dynamo Registered

Hey, man...dogs do eat poo. It's a sad fact of life.

4. Spawn187 KILL

And sometimes people.................................i mean dogs eat people not people eat fergetit

5. Spawn187 KILL

But sandman can just morph for every punch thats thrown or thing thats thrown at him. my 250 post yay

6. Spider-Bite Registered

I wasn't talking about the poop factor.

7. Spawn187 KILL

I just hope that his clothes morph too cus if not that would be wierd

8. The Joker The Clown Prince of Crime

Very true.

For example he never actually beat the Green Goblin until ASM#40.And he did that by getting Norman to unmask himself,and get emotional over how his life went wrong.

Spider-Man quit after he first fought Ock,because Ock dished out such a humiliating defeat to him [see my sig].It was only after an inspirational speech from the Human Torch that he decided to go after Ock again,and this time defeated him by fusing two of his tentacles together temporarily,and then webbing Ock's glasses and finally being able to get thru those tentacles to punch him.

He defeated Rhino in ASM#41 by simply wearing him out energy wise.

Spider-Man defeated the Lizard in ASM#6,not by brute force,but by managing to get the antidote down the Lizard's throat,thus restoring him back to Curt Connors.

And of course Spidey used a vacuum cleaner to beat Sandman the first time around.

9. Spawn187 KILL

we need more fans like you who know there stuff

10. Spider-Bite Registered

If we ever get the lizard, that's how he should be defeated.

11. Spawn187 KILL

Yeah this way maybe him and spidey will get close and when ever spidey needs help he can go to him for advice.

12. SsM Stuff?

wow... three pages in less than an hour... :x frickin awesome.

13. Abaddon Watching

Not really.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. swiggamaninc Registered

Venom beat the hell out of spider-man every time they fought. He Could have killed him multiple times but he just BSed like all villians do, the only way Spider-man ever won was to trick Venom or he had some help like the Fantastic Four or somebody like that. Spidey has no work for Venom, he should have been dead abot 346 comics ago.

15. Obi-Ron Deal with it

Spidey should take a John McClane or Indiana Jones level beating in every movie.

16. lordofthenerds Not a Goddamn Side-Kick

He'll get sand stuck in Spidey's tights. :eek:

17. superkong 500 Registered

I think that aside of how to choreograph a fight between them the real question is, how would spidey be able to hit sandman, I mean some people say that with the symbiote on, spidey will defeat sandman, but really I think its the same thing, spidey would only be faster and stronger but sandman will just have to transform into sand,I mean spidey can't beat him in anyway,the black suit will make no difference,each time spidey hits him his fist will go through sandman, and sandman will just soround and elgulf spidey with sand choking him. The only things he can do with the black suit are,1:he has more speed and even agility while in the suit so he can dodge and avoid almost every blow sandman throws at him, and probably even broke sandman's body parts(with his new found strenth) when he becomes rockhard.

But sandman will just become sand and piece himself together back.The only way spidey can destroy him is to lure him into fire somehow and transform him into glass,or use the symbiote's molecules(theblack substance) and maybe mix it with the sand molecules and then the symbiote could contaminate sandman's molecules and actually damage sandman,making him malfunction,ala liquid terminator in T2.

18. Spider-Bite Registered

I think that with the symbiote spider-man could use it to spread throught sandman inbetween some of the grains of sand so that Sandman loses part of himself and it could possibly hurt his ability to retain his shape.

19. Nebins Registered

Well in one of the comics Venom bit Sandman and poisoned him and made him crumble apart. That could happen in this one. But lets say thats not an option then Spider-man would have no chance against Sandman. The only way Spidey can defeat him is by tricking him or some mistake on his part. I'm sure the writers already thought of this so I don't think Spider-man will beat Sandman by pummeling him into submission.

20. SsM Stuff?

LETS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NOT talk about venom..... PLEASE. :) SANDMAN rules woohoO!!!

21. jusblaze21 Registered

Well, If Spidey is fighting Sandman while he has the Symbiote, I say it will be a good fight.

22. The Redux 714 Registered

Hate to be a party-pooper, and I do think Sandman would litterally bury Spidey in crap, but...

Spidey + Dirt Devil = A Screwed Sandman.

23. tw9876z Registered

he will give him whiplash, sand in underwear, a rash, burns, and break his ribs.

24. christpunchers I AM SANDMAN HEAR ME ROAR

My prediction for how Sandy will be "killed" in sm3 is that Parker knows all along he could just use water to get rid of him.... but he wont do that in the beginning because he's the "good guy" with a conscience, he wants to stop sandman, not kill him..

The "teaser" that we've got from sony with the "black suit" with Parker mooping in the rain? Its possible that after he's aquired the symbiote he wont let the difference between right and wrong stop him from ending sandman. Its raining and spidey uses this to his advantage. The suit tells him to trap Sandman somehow using water from the storm, parker does this, sandman either dies completely or is left crippled for life. Thus you got that whole "with power comes great responsiblity" thing going again for this morning, the whole black spidey sitting in the rain dealing with the choices he makes and he finds out that he needs to reject the suit or stop being spidey all together.

25. Spider-Bite Registered

I'm against the death penalty, but if the only way to stop Sandman was to kill him I would do it. It would be immoral not to, because not stopping when you had the power to means, you are responsible for every person he harms in the future.