How much physical harm will SandMan cause Spider-Man?

Discussion in 'Spider-Man 1, 2 & 3' started by Spider-Bite, Apr 14, 2006.

1. Cmill216 Senior Case Officer

Well in ASM #4, Spidey's mask got ripped off in his first fight with Sandman, and we know Raimi likes to get the mask off. So....;)

2. Frenzy Registered

This is where Spideys amazing speed and agility will come into play. I think Sandman will REALLY be trying to hurt Spidey but Spidey ALWAYS be far too quick to get caught by Sandy :)

Sandman may be strong but is he smart or quick enough? NO ;)

3. Spider-Bite Registered

That would only matter if Spider-Man was always running from him. If spider-man actually fights him none of that will matter.

4. dr venture Registered

5. Visionary Registered

^Very true.

6. Rabid_Rust Registered

I think that they're gonna limit sandmans powers a considerable amount in this movie. Like, if spideys going to punch him in the face, maybe Sandman will have to have time to react, instead of the molecules instantly changing. Which reminds me, don't you think it'd be awesome for spidey to do a slow motion right hook to sandmans face, and completely decimate the side of it, sending sand flying (Think of the scene in Underworld, where Viktor or whatever punched that Lycan in the face, just replace the blood and stuff with sand)

7. Silverstein Registered

Spider-man is not Wolverine or The Hulk. He does not run into a situation head first, he does not solve everything with his fists. Peter is brilliant, a thinker. If you're a random comic fan and can figure out that he'd be screwed trying to fight a guy who can turn into sand.....Why wouldn't Peter?

So...he WOULD be running, would be dodging, and WOULD be thinking of other ways to defeat him. Such as getting a vaccum of sorts. Or knocking sandman into the ocean...any number of things that can put him down.

8. Spider-Bite Registered

or maybe when sandman has spider-man's body trapped inside of him, Sandman isn't as strong as we suspect. What if Spider-Man is capable of just busting right through Sandman, but then sandman reforms his body of course.

9. Cmill216 Senior Case Officer

I don't think so. We've heard the VFX on Sandman will raise the bar (and we can also logically think this as well), and we also know that Sandman is one of Raimi's favorite villains, so I think we're going to get a full fledged Sandman.

10. Arcturus Registered

He's goint to hurt spider-man, thus, in return, he's going to get sued for aggravated assault.

:eek:

11. Abaddon Watching

Oh God no...:(

12. The Hurricane Registered

Im thinking that maybe spidey wont be able to beat him and if venom is in this movie. venom will kill him because thats what happened in the comics

13. superkong 500 Registered

Okay question to everyone, I don't really want spidey to defeat sandman wiht his fists or so,because he can't,but my worry is this, could the fights between spidey and sandman be cool and spectacular, I mean we all know that sandman can kick and will kick spidey's ass, but can spidey(atleast in the balck suit) deliver great punches and atleast break sandman's face(even if he puts himselfback together) literally so we can have a great fight scene? you know so we can see spidey look awesome i nthe suit,I just want spidey in the balck suit to dodge sandman like for example,sandman throws a hammer fisted blow at spidey, and spidey jumps and does a back or front flip to avoid being hit,and then with his new faster reflexes he jumps onto sandman and punches him inthe face a couple of times.Can you see that happening? I hope so,I don't want spidey just dodging all the time I wanna see spidey hitting sandman also you know:)

14. The Hurricane Registered

maybe he can fight him by through things at him like cars and such. That could work. If he keeps his distrance he can do alright

15. deathshead2 Registered

I hope spider-man beats sandman with the dirtdevil it will be he coolest thing ever.

16. superkong 500 Registered

Well if he can fight him throwing things like cars at him,then he can punch him and kick him while using the black suit.

17. theoneandonly Registered

i think throughout the whole film spidey will be being beaten senseless by sandman. but then one fight it will start raining heavily and spidey will defeat him then :)

18. chesslover Registered

Sandman's going to kill Spidey & Venom. Deal with it.

19. The Riddler WITH NEW MATERIAL

hahha.

that would be shocking.

and stupid.

20. The Riddler WITH NEW MATERIAL

nah, spidey will just piss on sandman after drinking a LOT of water.

sandman is down for the count.

21. Arcturus Registered

Sandman will get sucked into a vacuum, Venom will get bombarded by five alarm chile , and the Green Goblin will be killed by Gandalf.

22. Visionary Registered

By Gandalf?

:confused:

23. Arcturus Registered

Yeah, by Gandalf.

24. theoneandonly Registered

haha that really would be weird

25. Visionary Registered

Lord Of The Spiders.

:O