How should Superman fight?

:up::up::up:

I think boxing is a good way to start when thinking about how Supes should fight. There are very many different methods and types of boxers. If Faora and Zodd know martial arts and Superman ends up with a style similar to boxing he could still hold his own.

I agree. Boxing is a very American fighting style. When most kids play fight, they usually imitate boxing and some wrestling. That's basically what I think Clark would have grown up with. I don't think Superman would be that interested in martial arts because he doesn't really have a fighter mentality. More often than not it's his last resort.

This. I finally watched that movie two days ago and Cavill is a really convincing in that last fight! Man was that good!

Cut together the scene so that anyone who hasn't seen the movie can see what we're talking about :)

Might help if I actually posted it!

[YT]gg8jW58cbAw&list=UUuu9YCaktPgkLjPuWWGHRYg&index=1[/YT]

Video is copyrighted and not playing.

This video contains content from FOX, NBC Universal and Constantin Film, one or more of whom have blocked it on copyright grounds.

I think we can safely expect Superman to fight in the awesome way.

This includes.:

Genital shots, Eye gouging, Biting, Hair pulling, Face spitting, Head butting, Choking, Throat punches, Rear of Head punch, Face rake with finger nails, Mashing his heel on shins, ankles, knees, as well as the classic feign defeat for lethal surprise attack.

That’s how a SUPERman fights.

Why is it when I read "genital shots" I pictured closeups of Superman's crotch?

I think something like this would be cool:
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSiBDEUyl9Y[/YT]

Video is copyrighted and not playing.

This video contains content from FOX, NBC Universal and Constantin Film, one or more of whom have blocked it on copyright grounds.

That's weird, it's playing fine for me and i've had no notice that it's been blocked. I've tried to upload a music video before that was blocked because the song I used was not allowed, but it at least told told me :(

Oh well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"