How should the movie end?

I think the movie should end with Storm logging on to x-menthelaststand.com and discovering that the website has been updated, thus providing a future of hope for mutants...and their fans

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Well, they don't have to make him out as Sinister. He could be some human scientist named "Essex" doing something, God knows what. Maybe stick Dr Kavita Rao in there with him. I have a feeling that we'll be having Xavier's narration in the ending with flashes of Storm/Beast/Bobby supervising the younger mutants as their parents pick them up, Logan on his journey, Magneto's mutants forming into the Morlocks inside the sewers with Callisto as their leader, showing the humans protesting, doctors doing experiments or the cure or something in a lab (Essex and Rao?).

hmmm there we go, good good stuff. If it were like that then id totally go for that. I had just pictured...whenver everyone sayd they want sinister in the end of this film...i see him during the final battle standing there in some ****ty movie makeup...i dunno, i guess i dont have the faith that he would look great in his "sinister" costume on screen. But the idea of him begin a scientist or some shiz would be great for the movie verse, and if there is another x-men we can go ahead and turn him into the big blue guy :)
im not entirely SURE what his past or origin was in the comics...but for the movieverse that works rather well....:up: :up:

bluewolv said:
I think the movie should end with Storm logging on to x-menthelaststand.com and discovering that the website has been updated, thus providing a future of hope for mutants...and their fans

lol so tru....:up:

Spidey 2007 said:
hmmm there we go, good good stuff. If it were like that then id totally go for that. I had just pictured...whenver everyone sayd they want sinister in the end of this film...i see him during the final battle standing there in some ****ty movie makeup...i dunno, i guess i dont have the faith that he would look great in his "sinister" costume on screen. But the idea of him begin a scientist or some shiz would be great for the movie verse, and if there is another x-men we can go ahead and turn him into the big blue guy :)
im not entirely SURE what his past or origin was in the comics...but for the movieverse that works rather well....:up: :up:
I've always hated Sinister's costume. It's ugly. :down

i would like an end with everybody in the cast partying like in those corny sitcoms, Anna, Halle and Famke hugging and sending kisses to camera while a dirty pop song is in the background. Patrick Stewart dancing the Numa-numa, Rebecca holding a glass of champagne with Hugh and all that...
Okay, not really :o
I would like a dark end, with hope to a better future though. Some deaths, sad X-men, but hopeful people nonetheless...

They all sing "Where do we go.....from here?"

Gambit, Rogue, Angel, Cyke and Nightcrawler (stunt double) save the day at Alcatraz (how they get there is beyond me). Scott convinces Jean to turn on Magneto. With their leader gone, the Brotherhood reluctantly disband.

A funeral is held for the Prof and Wolverine. Scott & Jean settle down; Beast & Storm fill X's shoes and Gambit is the new kid in school. Pretty basic, but I'd be happy with it.

Oh, I forgot something. They should..

1. Have Xavier narrate the whole ending about moving on and having hope for the future;
2. Storm, Bobby and Beast outside of the mansion while parents pick up their mutant kids;
3. Magneto's mutants surviving in the sewers and forming a group called Morlocks and Callisto leads them (one eye);
4. Humans protesting;
5. Scientists continue doing their experiments on the cure (Sinister and Rao, possibly?);
6. And Bolivar Trask is in a warehouse, looking at an army of unactivated Sentinels. We see a zoom-in on one of the Sentinels' eye in the war room, activating and opening its eye.

The end.

The ending should have Wolverine missing and the death of Professor X. And since Professor X is dead, they should have a scene at the end with Storm taking over at the school. Then cut to a scene with Jean in what looks like a spaceship talking to a big, apocalyptic figure about the future of the war between mutants and humans being over with. Then have that figure say: " No, Jean, you're wrong...THE WAR HAS JUST BEGUN!.:up:

Spaceship? What the hell?..

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Oh, I forgot something. They should..

1. Have Xavier narrate the whole ending about moving on and having hope for the future;
2. Storm, Bobby and Beast outside of the mansion while parents pick up their mutant kids;
3. Magneto's mutants surviving in the sewers and forming a group called Morlocks and Callisto leads them (one eye);
4. Humans protesting;
5. Scientists continue doing their experiments on the cure (Sinister and Rao, possibly?);
6. And Bolivar Trask is in a warehouse, looking at an army of unactivated Sentinels. We see a zoom-in on one of the Sentinels' eye in the war room, activating and opening its eye.

The end.
i second your thoughts until number four :cool:

Wishful thinking, though.

arent we all? :O
i think it would be great if that scene of Storm hugging Leech was the last one...of course, with a voice-over from Professor, talking about how this conflict will never end and about hope...

But I want a cliffhanger. :p

Jean will be normal but still superpowered and make everyone a nice cup of tea, but she'll forget her new power and demolecularise the entire kitchen when she switches the kettle on.

I think it'll end with the credits. That's usual, isn't it?

xwolverine2 said:
no.... i dont want one because i know it might never be "answered":(
The X2 cliffhanger kept me sane ever since I saw it. No cliffhanger, I go crazy of knowing that the X-Men movies are truly over.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
The X2 cliffhanger kept me sane ever since I saw it. No cliffhanger, I go crazy of knowing that the X-Men movies are truly over.

well, its better for them to be over then to contiunue and be totally made a joke.

Best case scenerio: Bryan Singer coming back.

Spidey 2007 said:
well, its better for them to be over then to contiunue and be totally made a joke.

Best case scenerio: Bryan Singer coming back.

Haha. Well . . . I don't know about the last part of your post ever happening, but I think you're dead on with the first part.

cyke93 said:
the thing is, she cant die in the last film and then die for real in this one, even though thats what happened, they could do it like the x-men cartoons back in the 90's, where it played out almost similar to the comics but jean lives at the end and we didnt go through this whole, cacoon and clone stuff

Ick. I hated that ending. Didn't she get lobotomized or something. Jean needs to die at the end by her own hand. Only way they could do justice to the original story.

A lot of folks seem to want everyone to live happily ever after. I want closure, but some realistic consequences of war. Not everyone comes home to their family. Peace doesn't reign on Earth. Not everyone survives.

I like the idea of the survivors, Storm and Beast probably, becoming headmasters/mistresses with Xavier gone (though I like the idea of him narrating. It would be nice if they grabbed a quote from one of the earlier films like they did with Jean's speech.) Wolverine leaving to grieve and have his own adventures (don't really like the idea of him staying around, doesn't seem like the type.)

I agree that Sinister is kinda WTF? I don't want no clones or Madeline Priors. Please. If they keep it grounded maybe by making him a geneticist who experiments on mutants/Morlocks and has his band of Maurader mutants who do his dirty work, that might work. But no white face and no red diamond on his forehead. That said, I don't want a cliffhanger. If the next movies suck I want this "trilogy" to hold up on it's own.

Thing is,Jean already "died" in the last film.

True . . . hmmm. Jean's resolution in X3 will definitely be interesting, whether it be via death or by some other means. It's hard to picture.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
yeah but i dont want to be left on the edge of my seat for ten years after..:down :(

Abaddon said:
Thing is,Jean already "died" in the last film.

Well she died twice in the original story, well sorta. When piloting the spaceship she almost died but her power jumpstarted and saved her and she became Phoenix (minus retcon). That's analogous to Jean "dying" to save the X-Men at Alkali Lake. It depends on how they explain her surviving.

I just can't see a way that she could survive and still have the impact that the Dark Phoenix saga had. I mean someone here even went so far to say "Isn't she a doctor? Maybe she can become a full time doctor afterwards?" I mean, WTF? Everyone talks about Scott has to survive to stay true to the Phoenix story, but they jump at the chance to have Jean "cured" or "depowered" or whatever. I mean talk about straying far away from the original (I don't count the animated series which sanitized the whole story). Do people just want Scott and Jean to live happily ever after?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"