The Dark Knight How to do Joker/Dent in 'Nolan's world'.

Trooper said:
harvey dent is bruce wayne without the batman alter-ego, which means he is actually a playboy, a rich d.a very vain and carefull about the way he looks, a permanant bruise/wound to one side of his face will cause him to split his personality and his looks, i have a strong feeling, dent world hurt himself out of madness

he's never, ever been a rich, vain, playboy.

theres no trick to getting these characters to work in "nolans world". nolans world is no far stretch from the comics (well, the good comics at least). these characters, their stories, and origins, trasnlate very easily into what nolan is doing. theres nothing all that special to it....

I don't agree. Nolan's take, in my opinion, is just a little TOO normal for my tastes. He's the type that if he used Poison Ivy as a character, instead of her lips filled with venom, she'd have an STD or something lol.

Motown Marvel said:
theres no trick to getting these characters to work in "nolans world". nolans world is no far stretch from the comics (well, the good comics at least). these characters, their stories, and origins, trasnlate very easily into what nolan is doing. theres nothing all that special to it....

Thanks, Mo... I was gonna say this exact same thing, but it would probably have taken me much more typing. LOL. Good job. :up:

For Two Face, I'm really hoping that we get to see all Harvey then all of his other side after being totally scarred. After that Two Face can split himself down the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"