How Will Bruce Wayne Return?

Will44

www.nightwingfanclub.com
Reaction score
We all know it'll happen eventually. Bruce Wayne will return and want to be Batman again.

The question is, how will it happen? Will Red Robin actually find him? Will Dick Grayson die? Will Superman figure it out? What do you think?

He makes a time machine out of stone, wood, water and sand.... how? Hes the god damn Batman you foo'!

I'm hoping he gets exposed to the same meteorite Vandal Savage gets exposed to and becomes immortal. But that would anger too many people "why are they trying to make him live long like Superman and Wonder Woman?"

He makes a time machine out of stone, wood, water and sand.... how? Hes the god damn Batman you foo'!

See, and I figured he'd just force himself back to the present through sheer mental power.

or Superman could sing a song and bring him back to the present.

See, and I figured he'd just force himself back to the present through sheer mental power.

or Superman could sing a song and bring him back to the present.

LOL @ Superman's rendition of Kumbaya being able to alter the space time continuum.

Booster Gold and Rip Hunter will rescue him.

He doesn't go back to present time, finds a mate, and--after many centuries and generations--Bruce Wayne returns (great grandson, actually). Thus, Bruce is his own ancestor.:whatever:

I'd like to see Morrison pull that one off.

Bruce Wayne won't return to gotham...

Gotham returns to bruce wayne, its not Batman whose lost, its Gotham.

Silver Age Superman could just go back in time and collect him.

Or the comeback of Carter Nichols and his time-travelling hypnosis.

Perhaps he will become the biblical Adam... so we are all sons of Batman... awesome.

Perhaps he will become the biblical Adam... so we are all sons of Batman... awesome.

I am NOT shaving my head

2704884877_09d587eaa0.jpg

He doesn't go back to present time, finds a mate, and--after many centuries and generations--Bruce Wayne returns (great grandson, actually). Thus, Bruce is his own ancestor.:whatever:

I'd like to see Morrison pull that one off.

Don't give him any ideas!

We all know it'll happen eventually. Bruce Wayne will return and want to be Batman again.

The question is, how will it happen? Will Red Robin actually find him? Will Dick Grayson die? Will Superman figure it out? What do you think?

Actually I don't think it will happen quite that way... I don't see Dick giving up the cowl again or Bruce being able to return to his Bat duties so quickly.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Batman Beyond type Bruce Wayne for a while at least then something will happen to Dick to put him out of commision and BOOM!

Batman: Returns coming to a store near you in 2010.

Maybe Bruce figures out what time he's in exactly, and leaves the JL specific instructions as to where in time they can find them on the cave walls he's seen in in Final Crisis #7. There, they can hire some time-traveler, or Mr. Miracle to go back and get him. That's just my two cents.

I bet Bruce considered the idea that he might someday get sent back to the dawn of time, so he built two time machines. He used one time machine to bring the other one into the past, and then came back to present-day. Once he gets sick of shirtlessly drawing on cave walls, he'll just have to use the stars to navigate his way to the dawn of time site of present-day Gotham City and hitch a ride back on the time machine that he left there, just in case. Maybe he'll fight some wooly mammoths along the way, too.

It will trump the Batman of Zurr-en-Arrh as the ultimate example of prep-time, and he'll be back in Batman comics by next month. But probably not.

Bruce got sent to the dawn of time?

Feh?

This stuff simultaneously makes me want to both starting reading again and glad I stopped.

Bruce got sent to the dawn of time?

Feh?

This stuff simultaneously makes me want to both starting reading again and glad I stopped.

Specifically the time of Anthro the First Boy which means there is a great chance Bruce will face caveman Vandal Savage at some point and maybe even be exposed to the same meteorite that ends up giving Savage immortality. There are a lot of areas they could roll with this, seeing Bruce facing Ra's from the beginning of time for instance would be very awesome, or Bruce vs. Pirates? **** but somehow I doubt they'll exploit the cool possibilities of something like this.

Specifically the time of Anthro the First Boy which means there is a great chance Bruce will face caveman Vandal Savage at some point and maybe even be exposed to the same meteorite that ends up giving Savage immortality. There are a lot of areas they could roll with this, seeing Bruce facing Ra's from the beginning of time for instance would be very awesome, or Bruce vs. Pirates? **** but somehow I doubt they'll exploit the cool possibilities of something like this.

That actually would be a cool idea. Making a series from adventures Bruce has had coming from being sent all the way back. Just having a Batman book, or hell a DC book without Bruce Wayne seems wrong. This could be something fresh and original while still having Dick as Batman.

I sure hope they don't, I really don't like the idea of time travel myself so I hope he just sits in a cave and waits.

I sure hope they don't, I really don't like the idea of time travel myself so I hope he just sits in a cave and waits.

It has nothing to do with time travel at all if he sits in a cave and waits by the time they get to present time all he'll be is fossils.

Vandal Savage = immortal because he came across a strange meteorite back in the caveman era

Bruce Wayne = stuck in the same caveman era that Vandal Savage comes from as pointed out by Vandal attacking Anthro's village at the beginning of FC and Batman encountering an older dying Anthro at the end of FC

these characters = American representation of mythology so it's not far fetched to go fantastical with them at all as that is their basis

Bruce will always be portrayed as 30 something no matter what so might as well make him immortal. It gives a reason for him to live throughout time up until the present one and it allows for many interesting story possibilities to be explored using the unique mind that is Bruce Wayne as a protagonist.

It also allows for the characters around him to actually age and progress as opposed to regress back to what they were just because Bruce ends up as Batman again. However it's far too bold of an idea an DC doesn't do bold anymore, they just like to cater to fans who don't even buy the monthly comics instead of trying to do what's best for the sake of mining potentially good storytelling.

Not a different dimension but definitely a different time period.

I bet Bruce considered the idea that he might someday get sent back to the dawn of time, so he built two time machines. He used one time machine to bring the other one into the past, and then came back to present-day. Once he gets sick of shirtlessly drawing on cave walls, he'll just have to use the stars to navigate his way to the dawn of time site of present-day Gotham City and hitch a ride back on the time machine that he left there, just in case. Maybe he'll fight some wooly mammoths along the way, too.

It will trump the Batman of Zurr-en-Arrh as the ultimate example of prep-time, and he'll be back in Batman comics by next month. But probably not.

This is why I hate "uber-bats." This theory isn't so unbelievable anymore.

5 bucks says that whenever Bruce gets rescued, his first words are "what took you so long?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"