Days of Future Past Hugh Jackman IS The Wolverine Thread - Part 1

And it will be my favorite Christmas special ever. :woot:

Jackman began the festive event by citing that "Christmas is a "time for warmth of family and friends," before jokingly presenting The Obamas with a present.

The 'Prisoners' actor couldn't decide what would suit them so he settled with a "gift that speaks to the true meaning of Christmas: a box set of all seven X-Men and Wolverine movies."

President Obama was equally hilarious when addressing Hugh, "I want to thank our host Hugh Jackman for keeping our safety in mind by leaving Wolverine's claws at home," he quipped.

Adding, "It can't be easy to wrap presents with those things; good for carving up roast beast though."

http://www.contactmusic.com/article/hugh-jackman-the-obamas-christmas-in-washington_3999818

BblO8rJCQAA7S1t.jpg:large

article-0-1A21EE7B00000578-778_634x459.jpg

DBhAYePmVM8.jpg

Last edited:
I think we can also safely say Hugh has finished any addational filming for DOFP since he's back to non wolverine facial features.

Not necessarily. After all they did have scenes with him in X2 where it wa obviously not his mutton chops. At the start when he first discovers Alkali Lake. And at the end when he tells Scott "She chose you."

Not necessarily. After all they did have scenes with him in X2 where it wa obviously not his mutton chops. At the start when he first discovers Alkali Lake. And at the end when he tells Scott "She chose you."

Which lead to my friend's outburst: "What the **** is up with his hair?!", when we were watching the DVD at her house a few years back... :funny:

I believe this is the first time we've seen Hugh without the band-aid on his nose from his skin cancer surgery last month, so he hasn't been filming anything the last few weeks.

Which lead to my friend's outburst: "What the **** is up with his hair?!", when we were watching the DVD at her house a few years back... :funny:

Was this the scene on Alkali Lake coz it also looked like they applied too much make-up on that scene too :oldrazz:

I don't like his hair like this. :( I'm particular about men's hair. LOL

Edit: Okay I'm really not *that* gay :awesome:

Hugh had the bandage on his nose earlier in the week so I guess this was the big unveiling LOL. And I also assume he's not doing any more filming since the family is going to Australia for the holidays and he starts "Chappie" for two weeks after the new year.

But from the Christmas special , watch Hugh tell the XMen joke and hear him singing some of "Angels We Have Heard on High" - that song suits his voice so well!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/ne...n-host-32nd-Christmas-Washington-concert.html

I'm not on these boards very often, could someone clear up some questions?

After the events that took place in The Wolverine (which I loved), does Logan still have his healing factor? Also, does he still have the bone claws and will he ever get the adamantium ones again? And why does he look so old in the DOFP pics/trailer? He also seems to be wearing a type of armor, why would Wolverine ever need armor??

Sorry for the barrage of questions, and thanks in advance for anyone who can answer.

He has his bone claws in the 70's and he possibly has adamantium in the future, lots of people think magneto fixes him up either in this film or between the wolverine and dofp. after the wolverine he has aged a bit because of the drain of his healing factor which is why he looks a bit older I believe.the armour is more just because everyone has it in the future i guess.

Speaking of which should thet address how he now has his Adamantium claws? Will it matter to you?

They should definitely address it since the very last time we saw him (for some, the mid credits scene at the airport, for others who didn't stay/know to stay: him killing Yashida with his newly-sprouted claws) he had bone claws.

Speaking of which should they address how he now has his Adamantium claws? Will it matter to you?

I think they should address it, yes. It could be a brief mention in conversation.

It's weird how they allowed The Wolverine to end with him having no adamantium on his claws, because it's immediately been undone in the next film.

So his healing factor is undoubtedly gone or diminished?

Nope it's back, he removed the device that Viper implanted in him and he's back to full healing

He has his bone claws in the 70's and he possibly has adamantium in the future, lots of people think magneto fixes him up either in this film or between the wolverine and dofp. after the wolverine he has aged a bit because of the drain of his healing factor which is why he looks a bit older I believe.the armour is more just because everyone has it in the future i guess.

Its still possible he has bone claws in 2023. That magazine cover with the adamantium is a promo pic.

Not sure they'll find the time for it, but I'd like to see the return of his claws on-screen. It needs to be given proper attention after being such a big deal in the last film.

the-wolverine-props-yellow-classic-costume-hugh-jackman.jpg

This costume looks so damn sweet...someone PLEASE tell me we'll see Jackman in it eventually.

I personally want the bone claws in DOFP, but oh well. I wish DOFP will explain it very well why Wolverine has adamantium claws again.

We better see Jackman in that costume at least ONCE before he stops playing the role. I mean, come on...

I could see it working in Xforce if he was in that with the black and grey/white colour.

The cowl is the problematic part. You could probably make the costume itself work, but that cowl has always looked dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"