Days of Future Past 'Days Of Future Past' BOX-OFFICE worldwide prediction - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone considered that maybe the general audience just didn't love the movie as much as a lot of members on the hype?

In my honest opinion, the movies is performing as expected based on the movie I saw, but I seem to be one of the few people on the hype not totally enamored with DOFP.

The next film really needs to bring the X-Men to its full potential. I hope Apocalypse is done justice.

The #'s don't lie.

definetly. Its just a bit sad how this impressive X-Men, combining so many movie and tv stars and from both x-men series cant atract a huge audience. I find it a bit hard to believe, tbh
Yes the cast is big but it isn't like all of them have a ton of screen time or character moments.

I think the over reliance on Wolverine's popularity hasn't helped them in the long run. They really should of put more effort into developing more characters for audiences to get invested in and thus making the franchise as a whole a bigger draw which they really didn't do much of until First Class and DOFTP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"