Hulk vs Sentry & Superman

Jplaya2023 said:
Batman is 2 fast to be hit by those techniques

Dude, you are talking out of you snicker eaten ass, how is Batman fast enough to avoid those attacks but Hulk isn't.

QUIT SMOKING CRACK

Jplaya2023 said:
Batman has cat like reflexes and his agility is only matched and bested by spiderman

Not true, your making **** up now. Might as well call you smashhulkman

supermarvelman said:
Dude, you are talking out of you snicker eaten ass, how is Batman fast enough to avoid those attacks but Hulk isn't.

QUIT SMOKING CRACK

see the post above yours

supermarvelman said:
Not true, your making **** up now. Might as well call you smashhulkman

i seen batman dodge bullets at point blank range. Can the hulk do that?

Not at all, but I am a hater of people who make him out to be more than he really is.

Jplaya2023 said:
THe people who write superman dont write his abilities correctly.
Sure they do, often, they just don't write it the way 'you want them too.'

Jplaya2023 said:
The variety of moves include

Ice breath which will capture and freeze the hulk to death or he can freeze his limbs and punch them off throught the Ice.

Heat Vision which will insenerate(sp) the Hulk if used correctly

Darkside's Eye Beam Technique - a technique that would kill the hulk from inside out which each bone shattering hit.

Tornado Breath - a technique where superman can blow (pause..) so far he causes a severe hurrice or tornado and engulf the hulk in the technique and taking away his breath instantly kiling him.

etc..

A win is a win no matter how u slice it pimp juice
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

rodhulk said:
Sure they do, often, they just don't write it the way 'you want them too.'

no they dont write superman correctly. Over 95% of hypesters agree with me.

Jplaya2023 said:
homey please, you need to re read the thread then
Better yet, just show me some facts because you haven't used any yet.

All the things you say Supes can do to the Hulk haven't happened. But you say they're all facts. How can that be? :confused:

And the worst thing is, most to all the stuff you say Supes can do, he can't!

And you keep going on.... "if Superman is written correctly"...... well, what about 'the Hulk being written correctly?'

Jplaya2023 said:
no they dont write superman correctly. Over 95% of hypesters agree with me.
Who agrees with you? Every Hypster in this thread doesn't! The only ones that might would be a couple in the DBZ forums, but outside of there, nobody.

He makes me laugh so I just nod, smile and think of bad things happening to him :D He doesn't know the abilities of each character and can't understand the limitations of each so he makes guesses on what he can't understand and defends his ideas. And thats my version of how he does things. Good night!

KevanG said:
He makes me laugh so I just nod, smile and think of bad things happening to him :D He doesn't know the abilities of each character and can't understand the limitations of each so he makes guesses on what he can't understand and defends his ideas. And thats my version of how he does things. Good night!

No the majority of characters in each universe are not written to their full potential. Its obvious from reading batman, spiderman, and other comics. Someone like the Hulk should never be within 50 feet of superman in a correctly written fight.

1) They are from different companies and have only been near each other a few times (all non-canon)
2) If they were all written to their full potential, hulk would be unkillable due to his massive healing factor and unlimited strength. Superman would just be a solar battery and not be killable due to his absorbing all the solar radiation and his bio-electric aura (invulnerability) would never be diminshed.
3) Spider-man/batman/anyone else has NOTHING TO DO with this thread.
4) Superman doesn't kill, far as I know he's never killed anyone who hasn't already come back. Hulk, well sometimes. OK, alot :D

Jplaya2023 said:
No the majority of characters in each universe are not written to their full potential. Its obvious from reading batman, spiderman, and other comics. Someone like the Hulk should never be within 50 feet of superman in a correctly written fight.

But Batman is fast enough to dodge Superman?

supermarvelman said:
But Batman is fast enough to dodge Superman?

Batman couldn't match Superman in speed even if he started taking aerobics classes from the Flash and doused himself down in grease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"