• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Hulk vs Sentry & Superman

The Cleric said:
ice breath, wouldnt hold him

heat vision, hes not gonna stand there n take it. the u-foes left him on his bones once, he regenerated right away

Darkside eye beam...only works against the DC losers

Hulk cannot regenerate, he can heal but not grow back limbs.

Hulk isnt fast enough to avoid those moves. He's dead

and all supermans techniques would only scratch his itches

The Cleric said:
and all supermans techniques would only scratch his itches

if superman is written correctly, they should kill hulk almost instantaneously(sp)

Jplaya2023 said:
Unlike Hulk, batman has a variety of projectiles, green lantern rings, infinity gauntless, missles, weapons, shorikens, jutso's and techniques that can reach superman So that argument holds no weight.

Batman = g.o.a.t.

I'm sorry but are you ******ed? So your saying that, eventhough apperently Hulk isnt fast enough to touch Superman, but Batman's projectiles are fast enough? Shorikens? Missles? Dude your either ******ed or you on crack.

and no jplaya, superman did not beat the living tribunal

supermarvelman said:
I'm sorry but are you ******ed? So your saying that, eventhough apperently Hulk isnt fast enough to touch Superman, but Batman's projectiles are fast enough? Shorikens? Missles? Dude your either ******ed or you on crack.

Batman's projectiles travel light speed, hulk doesnt travel light speed so if superman is written correctly hulk should never be able to hit superman never.

And Batman knows over 10,000 fighting styles/techniques/moves combined. The batplane has missles, and he can use shorikens when he's fighting using ninjitsu.

The Cleric said:
and no jplaya, superman did not beat the living tribunal

The living tribunal is a C level character at best. Why are you discussing him. I never brought him up

Jplaya2023 said:
Hulk cannot regenerate, he can heal but not grow back limbs.

Hulk isnt fast enough to avoid those moves. He's dead

Like I told you about the Heat Vision, Hulk would need to be standing still in one place for long enough for SM's ice breath to cover him enough, I dont see the Hulk just sitting there letting him cover him in ice, even if he did, you cant deny Hulk's strength, Hulk would break out before SM could capatalize.

Sentry2005 said:
No he hasn't.

I'm pretty sure superman could do it by converting the heat vision into kinetic energy and using it that way.

Yeah, I love it when Superman converts his heat vision into kinetic energy. :up:

supermarvelman said:
Like I told you about the Heat Vision, Hulk would need to be standing still in one place for long enough for SM's ice breath to cover him enough, I dont see the Hulk just sitting there letting him cover him in ice, even if he did, you cant deny Hulk's strength, Hulk would break out before SM could capatalize.

Hulk isnt fast enough to dodge the heat vision which travels at near light speeds why is that so hard to understand??

Hulk has great strength, but if written correctly Superman would freeze hulk's brain and spinal systtem first paralyzing him and killing him immediately.

Jplaya2023 said:
I'm pretty sure superman could do it by converting the heat vision into kinetic energy and using it that way.

Yeah, Superman's powers don't work like that, not to mention that the Omega Beam (Darkseid's eye beam) can either teleport or disintergrate it's target, and i'm fairly certain it does the second by dispersing someones atoms. Superman can't do that. Sorry.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Yeah, I love it when Superman converts his heat vision into kinetic energy. :up:

I think he learned the technique from Cyclops in the X-overs

TheCorpulent1 said:

It's like that time he defeated Hitler and had a party with Jesus while smoking some crack and reversing the flow of gravity with a single thought.

Jplaya2023 said:
Batman's projectiles travel light speed, hulk doesnt travel light speed so if superman is written correctly hulk should never be able to hit superman never.

And Batman knows over 10,000 fighting styles/techniques/moves combined. The batplane has missles, and he can use shorikens when he's fighting using ninjitsu.

Light Speed? Show me some proof.

Are you one of those Batman lovers who believes he can take anybody with enough time. I dont care how many fighting styles BM knows or how many missles he has, or shoriken's (HA), he is not gonna put up a fight like the Hulk could, stop smoking crack.

Jplaya2023 said:

You know, it's times like this, i'm glad I know you're just taking the piss :D

supermarvelman said:
Light Speed? Show me some proof.

Are you one of those Batman lovers who believes he can take anybody with enough time. I dont care how many fighting styles BM knows or how many missles he has, or shoriken's (HA), he is not gonna put up a fight like the Hulk could, stop smoking crack.

watch batman TAS, read Batman comics its all there. I'm far 2 busy to scower over my collection to show you. Maybe in the not to distant future my man.

And Batman knows over 10,000 fighting styles, not to mention batman would kill Superman if he isnt holding back like he usually does.

Jplaya2023 said:
Hulk isnt fast enough to dodge the heat vision which travels at near light speeds why is that so hard to understand??

Hulk has great strength, but if written correctly Superman would freeze hulk's brain and spinal systtem first paralyzing him and killing him immediately.

I understand that he isnt fast enough to avoid the beams, but SM would have to have the beams constantly focused on the same spot, Hulk is to "all over the place to keep focus like that. Plus Hulk would take advantage of that situation and attack SM.

Jplaya2023 said:
watch batman TAS, read Batman comics its all there. I'm far 2 busy to scower over my collection to show you. Maybe in the not to distant future my man.

And Batman knows over 10,000 fighting styles, not to mention batman would kill Superman if he isnt holding back like he usually does.
I know, these guys don't know who they're f***ing with. Batman would son them up, yo. Also, it's a well-known fact that Batman pisses divine nectar and craps ambrosia.

Jplaya2023 said:

You hypocrite, telling me Hulk "The End" is not canon so you bring up the DC/Marvel cross-over (NOT CANON) you super saiyijin dip-****.

TheCorpulent1 said:
I know, these guys don't know who they're f***ing with. Batman would son them up, yo. Also, it's a well-known fact that Batman pisses divine nectar and craps ambrosia.

It's a well known fact Batman touches small boys, but he only does it because he's actually touching hot transgender chicks... but just, with prep time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"