Hype High

has bored terrified the students for the last time?

Again, I'm not in a very old institution...This is Like Degrassi the Next Generation.

:(

I was in Degrassi Old School. *sigh*

You can be in it. MB would be fine with it, I'm sure

twylight said:
Again, I'm not in a very old institution...This is Like Degrassi the Next Generation.

:(

I was in Degrassi Old School. *sigh*

You were like an extra or something?:eek: :confused:

Put me in as just a small role. Maybe I can give my varsity jacket to SapphirePrima. Here, take my varsity jacket, it's warm and fuzzy.

We were gonna have you as CConn's best friend, if you don't mind

SapphirePrima said:
You were like an extra or something?:eek: :confused:

No I was comparing Hype High with Degrassi.

There was a thread Lee had started last year that was called Hype High School.
I was the token nerdy girl, that when you take her glasses of miraculously becomes the hottest girl in school. *Throw back to all the teen movies*

I was comparing that thread to Degrassi: Old School and this thread to Degrassi: The Next Generation.

Swordmaster said:
We were gonna have you as CConn's best friend, if you don't mind

Can I give Sapphire Prima a varsity jacket that I steal from a jock? Ooh, good plot idea, I have a crush on Sapphire, I notice she only seems really attracted to guys with varsity jackets, so I set out to steal one, and maybe I even learn a lesson in the process!

JLBats said:
Can I give Sapphire Prima a varsity jacket that I steal from a jock? Ooh, good plot idea, I have a crush on Sapphire, I notice she only seems really attracted to guys with varsity jackets, so I set out to steal one, and maybe I even learn a lesson in the process!

Better than what I had

Ah.

I was just gonna have SP and JL be dating

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"