Hype News!

newspapergeneratorao9.jpg
:dry: :ninja:

Yeah...I'm done with this.

It's not as fun=not as good as it used to be.

:down :up:

Hype News- A Look Back

Hello ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, mommas and poppas, freaks and geeks, and welcome back to Hype News. I'm feeling pretty nostalgic today, and kinda bored, mostly bored, so I've decided to take a look back at some of the best moments of Hype News' critically acclaimed run. It's like a tv reunion show, but with less botox.

Let's start off with the very first line of my very first broadcast-

Mee said:
Good evening morning or afternoon, wherever you are were or have been. Welcome to Hype News, like the real news, only with stuff you care about.:up:

I'm Mee. Or Mee` if you don't speekah any engrish. For now it's a one man show. Like a one man band, only less pathetic. At least that's what I tell myself. And I fully intend to do this for like, a while. At least.

Oh...me. :heart: Anyway, moving on to some more firsts from Hype News-

I was the first to discover the genius that is...BRUTAL. Before getting uppity and leaving me to go work with Erz on the latest deathmatches, BRUTAL got his humble start here...with Hype News.

Some of those early works:
http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=10946483&postcount=262

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=10957551&postcount=365

Also, Hype News saw the debut of the sideways thumb smiley-

Darthphere said:
I wish there was a sideways thumbs smiley.

Mee said:

And the first to break the news to all the Hype, that Master Chief was turning into a girl-

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=11101297&postcount=755

And now, a look back at some of the best lines and witty banter to come out of this little thread thingy...

Mee said:
Does JAL really hate Erz? Who can know for sure? Maybe Tangled Web could get it out of him over AIM or something. But live and let die I say. Maybe one day JAL and Erz can come together in an open field to the tune of some pansy music (played by Master Chief) and embrace in a totally manly...man-hug...and put all this behind them. This has been Mee, for Hype News.

Mee said:
Hype News 1 Minute Report! Let us know if it takes longer than 1 minute for you to read this, so we can all point and giggle

Mee said:
After a long hard season, the winner of the SuperHeroHype Fantasy Football League was finally decided this weekend. That glorious champion was none other than, Mee. Defeating aging veteren and father of one, TheManofBat, 101 to 98.

And now my exclusive interview with the winner:

Me: So, firstly, may I say what a handsome fellow you are.

Mee: Thanks, I try to stay fit.

Me: If I was a woman, I'd totally want you. Even more than I do now.

Mee: I get that alot.

Me: So, anyway, how did you pull off this big win?

Mee: Well, I picked my players, watched tv, and uh...waited.

Me: And your brilliant strategy worked like a charm.

Mee: It's really mostly luck.

Me: And modest too, I may not have to be a woman!

Mee: Yeah... well, it was alot of fun and it's too bad somebody had to lose.

Me: Thanks for taking the time to be here you foxy man you.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=10877245&postcount=10

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=10958697&postcount=398

Mee said:
So, that's what I got. Let the great debate begin! Also, all proceeds from this part of Hype News will go to the "Get Abaddon Some Smarts Foundation." :csad: :up:

Mee said:
TEDDY, what makes him tick? Does he have ticks?-

He's the poster you hate to love, or love to hate, or have no feelings towards because you have no soul.

Wilhelm said:
Mee knocked up a chick and then went to outer space for 5 years without saying goodbye.
That chick was...my heart. :(

And there's so much more I could put here, but this is already way longer than I figured it'd be, it's like a Wilhelm rant. Plus, I'm lazy.

So, thanks for taking this totally not gay stroll down memory lane with me, thanks to BRUTAL, Fran, and all the others who helped make Hype News...pretty ok.

Oh and one last thing...

Darthphere said:
I have a feeling this thread will be closed.

In your FACE! :cmad:

This has been Mee, for Hype News. :single tear:

Let's face it Mee, you had Brutal doing AAA but when the Major League calls, you come running. :o :huh:

Let's face it Mee, you had Brutal doing AAA but when the Major League calls, you come running. :o :huh:
I'd rather think of it as, I'm the Ollie to his Roy to your JLA. Eh?

How would you feel about a promotion to Geo-Force?

If it's okay, act all indignant. :up:

Master Chief said:
If you added colors, it would've made it more awesome. :up:

Mee said:
Black is a very nice color, racist. :mad:

Master Chief said:
Betch plz, the red and pink and blue and gray and yellow and orange and mothaf**king gold are neglected by you all the time, you are the racist. :cmad:

Mee said:
No, I'm considerate of the color blind.

MC: That interview was great, beautiful colors!

Color blind guy: *kills self*

:csad:

Good times, good times. :yay::up:

For just $425 you too could be an action figure :eek:

http://www.gadgetell.com/2007/07/become-an-action-figure-just-425/

"Herobuilders will make a 12″ version of you (90% accurate) that is pose-able, lovable and hug-able. Who wouldn’t love a mini-you?

It works like this: you send in images of yourself and any tattoos or other features you want included. Herobuilders then sends you back a sculpture of your head for approval. On your approval they make a mold and send you action figure from that mold."

Did I say you could work here? That's not even Hype news. :cmad:

C'mon admit it, you want one don't you. (I know I do, but I'm not willing to cough up $500 for it). This is news that effects the folks on the Hype... if only by making them experience extreme desire.

C'mon admit it, you want one don't you. (I know I do, but I'm not willing to cough up $500 for it). This is news that effects the folks on the Hype... if only by making them experience extreme desire.
Yes. :csad:

Also, I've been thinking of starting up the news again. :down::up:?

Hype News Exclusive!

Mee strikes back against redmarvel.
Demands his thread not to be brought back to life!

:wow:

Hype News Exclusive!

Mee strikes back against redmarvel.
Demands his thread not to be brought back to life!

:wow:
See, this is tabloid crap. Get your facts right. I don't mind the thread being back. :o :heart:

I'm only doing my job.

In other news, there are rumors circulating about a possible Kritish/farmerfran sex scandal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"