Hype News: War on Pop-Ups :cmad:

Mee

2 E's are better than 1
Reaction score
Well, it's time for me to go all Bill O Rielly for a second. I have thoughts, I have opinions, and I want to E-shout them at my audience.

We've all been there. You're browsing through the glorious pages of the Hype, and the BAM, your screen is covered by an ad that you HAVE to look at for 10 seconds, to "support our sponsors." I support them getting punched in the face. :cmad:

Imagine a scenario if you will, where some poor soul, (let's just say JAL) comes into the lounge feeling a bit...suicidal. Swell guy, what a shame. Anyway, let's say it's 4 o clock in the morning. The only person online is Morg. Morg sees JAL talking about how it's all over, he's going to end it, and as he tries to post that it's all ok...POP-UP!

The gun is moving to JAL's head, and all Morg can see is...

"BURGER KING, HAVE IT YOUR WAY!"

By the time Morg gets back, it's too late, JAL is gone.:csad:

So hear me people of the Hype, mostly...owners of the Hype, if we don't put a stop to these ads...people will die. I'm pretty sure. This has been Mee, for Hype News.

More news as it comes...
So sit tight chums...

I don't have any ads or pop-ups when browsing this site. You fail at Firefox.

jag

The reasoning is to kill people?

The plot thickens. :cmad:

That's why Morg is the Destroyer of Hope.

I don't have any ads or pop-ups when browsing this site. You fail at Firefox.

jag
Don't you have a diaper to change or something? :cmad:

You know what really chaps my ass? The pop ups that spill over and block the buttons on the top of the board. I want to click on SHH! Community Forum and instead I end up clicking on a link to Circuit City's sale on Mexican Bun Runners or Women with Horses or Get my astrological reading online...really? What are you gonna tell me? Not to take the sale on Bun Runners? No.

Mee do your next piece on the decline of SHH Posters since I wanna say 2006-2007?

Note the exceptions but the overall fall of the elite, to the rise of the Lounge posters.

Mee do your next piece on the decline of SHH Posters since I wanna say 2006-2007?

Note the exceptions but the overall fall of the elite, to the rise of the Lounge posters.

Are we a dying breed?

I think it's a mixture of new moderation, strict pg-13 guidelines, and the removal of "problem, interesting" posters. :(

I think it's a mixture of new moderation, strict pg-13 guidelines, and the removal of "problem, interesting" posters. :(

Is ass censored?

EDIT: No it isn't, the gestapo can't take my ass.

I don't have any pop-ups either........

Morg: Destroyer of Teen Privacy/Hope. = Morg: DTPH

DTPH= DarThPHere. :wow:

You know what really chaps my ass? The pop ups that spill over and block the buttons on the top of the board. I want to click on SHH! Community Forum and instead I end up clicking on a link to Circuit City's sale on Mexican Bun Runners or Women with Horses or Get my astrological reading online...really? What are you gonna tell me? Not to take the sale on Bun Runners? No.

Nah.

Is Darthphere and Morg the same person? Run with this headline in tomorrow's paper Mee.

Darthphere and Morg can't be the same person. One has taste and sophistication. Also one isn't deaf. :confused:

I don't have any pop-ups either........
I used to not get em either. WompUM wanted me to do this story like a month ago, but I had no idea what he was talking about. But I've had it happen a few times now, and so here we are.

But how could you hear that if you're deaf?

So Morg/Phere is pulling the equivalent of a female poster with a penis and lying to us. :eek:

I used to not get em either. WompUM wanted me to do this story like a month ago, but I had no idea what he was talking about. But I've had it happen a few times now, and so here we are.
I get the Circuit City spill-over ad's, those things are wonderful......but no pop-ups, and I use IE..............seriously though if you could find the guy who invented the spill-over ad and beat him with a toaster....that would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"