Hype News: War on Pop-Ups :cmad:

You know what really chaps my ass? The pop ups that spill over and block the buttons on the top of the board. I want to click on SHH! Community Forum and instead I end up clicking on a link to Circuit City's sale on Mexican Bun Runners or Women with Horses or Get my astrological reading online...really? What are you gonna tell me? Not to take the sale on Bun Runners? No.

I get the Circuit City spill-over ad's, those things are wonderful......but no pop-ups, and I use IE..............seriously though if you could find the guy who invented the spill-over ad and beat him with a toaster....that would be great.

Thank you! Its ridiculous, and needs to stop. And this is Off Topic, but when Superherohype has a "theme" on the front page, make it a good theme, not BUY 30,000 BC on DvD NOW! No one liked that movie...so stop.:o

Hmm never had any pop ups on here....plus really I would not fault the website for trying to make some money for a service they are providing and requiring no fee.

The Mazda ads pull out and take up 60% of the screen and the Intel adds make annoying sounds.

Maybe I feel the vibrations.
Feel it, feel it!!!

43773-2.jpg

Let it be known, this thread was my idea. MINE.

and so was that rotting pumpkin.

The friggin Circuit City ads are the worst. :cmad:

Uh, I hate to break it to you but DBella stands for Dennis Bellan and "he's" from Trenton, NJ. Google it if you like.

Where have you been? :huh:

Also, "Harvenger" is not a word.
It's HARBINGER.

Main Entry:
1 har·bin·ger
\ˈhär-bən-jər\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Middle English herbergere, from Anglo-French, host, from herberge camp, lodgings, of Germanic origin; akin to Old High German heriberga
Date:
14th century

1archaic : a person sent ahead to provide lodgings2 a: one that pioneers in or initiates a major change : precursor b: one that presages or foreshadows what is to come
synonyms see forerunner

Uh, I hate to break it to you but DBella stands for Dennis Bellan and "he's" from Trenton, NJ. Google it if you like.

Where have you been? :huh:

Dennis has a hell of a set of boo-bahs. :up:

jag

The pop-ups make me want to commit suicide...I don't know if I'll last long enough to see the day that they'll be gone. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"