Hype News: War on Pop-Ups :cmad:

Well this just comes as a shock to me.

Here all this time I was understanding that this site was a site to go to for the latest and greatest pop-up advertisments, and was always annoyed that some message board kept popping up in the background of the ads.

Huh...<shrugs>

i dont get pop ups, just those annoying things where they cover the page, and u have to hunt for the little X to click off em. That and that annoying banner with the smiley that says HELLLLLOOOOO

Well, it's time for me to go all Bill O Rielly for a second. I have thoughts, I have opinions, and I want to E-shout them at my audience.

We've all been there. You're browsing through the glorious pages of the Hype, and the BAM, your screen is covered by an ad that you HAVE to look at for 10 seconds, to "support our sponsors." I support them getting punched in the face. :cmad:

Imagine a scenario if you will, where some poor soul, (let's just say JAL) comes into the lounge feeling a bit...suicidal. Swell guy, what a shame. Anyway, let's say it's 4 o clock in the morning. The only person online is Morg. Morg sees JAL talking about how it's all over, he's going to end it, and as he tries to post that it's all ok...POP-UP!

The gun is moving to JAL's head, and all Morg can see is...

"BURGER KING, HAVE IT YOUR WAY!"

By the time Morg gets back, it's too late, JAL is gone.:csad:

So hear me people of the Hype, mostly...owners of the Hype, if we don't put a stop to these ads...people will die. I'm pretty sure. This has been Mee, for Hype News.

More news as it comes...
So sit tight chums...

What pop ups? :oldrazz: and better yet I'm never online at 4 am :oldrazz::oldrazz::oldrazz:

His gift, his curse.

Ah man I'm now downloading Firefox, I can't take these pop ups. I've gotten two at once. And some of the ads at the top of SHH make an annoying beeping sound, than cue to music, its annoying.

Ah man I'm now downloading Firefox, I can't take these pop ups. I've gotten two at once. And some of the ads at the top of SHH make an annoying beeping sound, than cue to music, its annoying.

that happened to me everyday for a week, it puzzled me, but i figured out what it was... and thats my story!

This is the most interesting news story evar... it has captured my undivided attention and I am eager to learn the outcome of Mee's plight to rid himself of popups here at the Hype. I'm sure this story goes deeper than just popups though. There might be all sorts of virii infested in various dark, wet recesses of the Hype. Mirko's dealings with the devil will only make this place evil and evilerer as the end of the Hype grows nigh.

... or you can just get adblock and quit the snot bubbling.

I just bring the news to the people. This isn't about me. :heroic pose:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"