Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR 21: **** CITY! Day 10 - History Lesson Part Deux, Oral Exam

No. That guy is a composite of what I will look like when I am 85 years old, not bad looking for an 85 year old.
Actually, he's very handsome for an 85-year-old man. I'd marry him. If he's rich. Is he?

Glad to see Hunter Rider won immunity, now it's time for his part of the bargain... Banning Immunity on the Hype :cmad:

Hmm I was hoping TMOB would have voted for a fellow NB'er....there is like just the two of us here....:csad:

And Greengoblin was hard to track....

But thanks to everyone who voted for me....:heart: much love...

I did send your PM to Matt on your behalf, but I had no idea about any first come/first serve deal nor do I know who is on whose team...

:huh: :huh: :huh:

:csad:

We should hook up this week for a brew seeing as you're going to be in Moncton.

:yay:

Speaking of the Greengoblin, I got a Hoff email from him over the weekend, which I think royko, Matt & Heather all got cc'ed as well.

I did send your PM to Matt on your behalf, but I had no idea about any first come/first serve deal nor do I know who is on whose team...

What's going down TMOB, long time no see... How's the son... And I've yet to read Rex Mundi :(

What's going down TMOB, long time no see... How's the son... And I've yet to read Rex Mundi :(

The boy just turned NINE in October, things have been hectic here but they're finally going into respective places, and READ REX MUNDI dammit!!!

:cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

The boy just turned NINE in October, things have been hectic here but they're finally going into respective places, and READ REX MUNDI dammit!!!

:cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

Crazy... I remember posting back in 03'-04' and he use to post here... I suppose at this age, he's too cool for the Hype, he's not at the drugs and booze age, so that roughly puts him at the sports and mischief stage :D I would read Rex Mundi... But my European Adventures are bleeding me dry of any type of money :(

Clarify this to me one more time:
Both tribes will go to Tribal Council and neither POWdER-man nor hunter can cast their votes, right?

They can vote. They are not on Exile Island. They simply won immunity.

I was joking man no worries.....:)

Yeah I am here tonight but I go back and forth from home the rest of the week.....

What does you heart get me Matt? Nothing, that's what. :cmad::csad:

The Steelers suck by the way. :o

You are a Cowboys fan so I won't feel bad if you get banned...:o

And what sucks even more is that I won't get to see the Packers vs. Cowboys game! :cmad: :mad: I think Cowboys will win it.

I believe Miami plays the Jets next. I look forward to the Jets' 3rd win. *fingers crossed*

No NFL Network?

It really is worth getting, I'd say. (I mean, not just for this game. they've got some good shows)

No NFL Network. I know if I were to get it, I won't be watching much of anything else. I have Fox Soccer Channel and that's the channel I watch the most.

So you'll get to watch it, Noodles? Lucky chap.

Yes I will.

I wish I had Fox Soccer though. :(

We can trade for a day.

If you love fo... soccer, as much as I do, you should. You can watch games from almost every league in the world. They used to show mostly EPL games but now there's more variety. Since ... last year, I think, they've started showing more Seria A games. I almost feel like I'm in heaven.

"Almost" because Milan is doing so crappy? :csad:

Hahaha! No, because they only show 2 Seria A games per week. And yes, Milan is doing SO crappy. It feels like they're not even in the competition for the Scudetto. It's like... they're focusing more on the CL. Ronaldo was a waste of money and Gila always sucked but I hope come January, we might improve upfront when our new striker starts playing. Ever heard of Alexandre Pato? Btw, why is the soccer thread dead? :csad:

Anytime.

I'll mail you the key. It should reach you in 5-7 business days.

We can go from there :)

The game will be over by then! I'll take they key anyway. You better not change your lock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"