Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR 21: **** CITY! Day 10 - History Lesson Part Deux, Oral Exam

Alright, I suppose it is time for the results. Let me get them tallied up and then I will post them.

Ok, here is the challenge (In hopes of making things clear to all the oldbies who got swamped with PMs:

Your job is to locate the 25 posters from the list below and get them to PM me on your behalf. They are historic Hype posters who have been with us for a long time and each have left their mark on the Hype. The catch?

Several of them are retired or banned. However many still keep contact with other Hypesters. Therefore a little detective work will go a long way in this challenge. Search for their old posts, find their old acquaintances, hell, start new threads just to ask. Just find them.

A couple rules:

1) I will only give points to the first person who gets the poster to PM me. For example. if Dew PMs me on behalf of Hunter Rider at 12:00 pm, he gets the points. If Dew then PMs me on behalf of Bella at 12:05 pm, Bella does not get the points. First come first serve. However, if Dew PMs me on behalf of Hunter at 12 pm and StorminNorman at 12:05 pm, both will get the points as they are in different tribes. You are only competing against the members of your tribe. Therefore I will accept double dips from people in different tribes.

2) For the banned posters, most of them have new screen names (though they mostly use them to lurk). I've only included the banned posters whose screen names I know. So do not try to create a name and pass yourself off as one of them. Also, I have recruited a moderator to do IP checks to confirm identities.

Okay, any questions on the rules, PM me. You have about 73 hours to get as many of these people to PM me as possible. The challenge will end at 12 noon, est time on Monday November 26th. Good luck! Here is your list!

The Green Goblin
Ryoko
Bakerboy
Mr. Parker
Scarlet Spidey
Cyclops
PALADIN
Kevin Roegele
The Lizard
Immortalfire
Dew k. Mosi
Malice
Superherohype!/Mirko
Movies205
Themanofbat
Not Jake
Master Yoda
Lackey
Kipobe
M0dr0cker
Reader
THWIP*
Any poster who registered in 2000
Any poster who has not posted in at least 3 months
and 3 points for any poster not on the list who has not posted in one year or more

On a side note: I did recieve a few PMs with multiple people in one PM. In that case, whoever's name was listed first, got the credit.

Results are tallied. We'll start with the Blue Men (mostly cause theirs are boring)

The Original Bamfer:
Lackey

Showtime
Kevin Roegele

DBella:
Matt
Kipobe

Hunter Rider:
Themanofbat
The Lizard
Immortalfire
Dew K. Mosi
Scarlet Spidey
Slinger
Movies 205
Antonello Blueberry
The Amazing Spider-Man
Kent

And that is all that was recieved from the Blue Men. Needless to say, Hunter Rider wins immunity after an impressive showing :up:

Onto the Children All Over Town

StorminNorman:
Immortalfire

Mee:
Kipobe
Themanofbat
Dew K. Mosi
The Lizard
Lackey
Not Jake

POWdER-Man:
Kevin Roegele
Slinger
Kent
Antonello Blueberry
The Amazing Spider-Man
Echostation
Greengoblin (Impresses the hell out of me that you got this one :up:)
Visionary
The Game
Scarlet Spidey
Matt

So, with 6 to 10 (to 1) POWdER-Man wins immunity in the Children.

On a side note, however, Mee has once again won my heart :heart:

Tribal Council PMs will be sent to both tribes ASAP.

Now the Mods are rigging this game.

Hmm I was hoping TMOB would have voted for a fellow NB'er....there is like just the two of us here....:csad:

And Greengoblin was hard to track....

But thanks to everyone who voted for me....:heart: :heart: much love...

POWdER-Man:
Kevin Roegele
Slinger
Kent
Antonello Blueberry
The Amazing Spider-Man
Echostation
Greengoblin (Impresses the hell out of me that you got this one :up:)
Visionary
The Game
Scarlet Spidey

So, with 6 to 10 (to 1) POWdER-Man wins immunity in the Children.

On a side note, however, Mee has once again won my heart :heart:

Tribal Council PMs will be sent to both tribes ASAP.

HEY!!...:cmad:...where's your vote.....

Clarify this to me one more time:
Both tribes will go to Tribal Council and neither POWdER-man nor hunter can cast their votes, right?

Clarify this to me one more time:
Both tribes will go to Tribal Council and neither POWdER-man nor hunter can cast their votes, right?

No both tribes go to council, everyone votes (including the both of us), but Hunter and I are safe from the vote....

He collected my PM but didn't send you one. :csad:

Thanks for all those that helped me out. :up:

He just loves me more.....can you blame him.....:heart:

No both tribes go to council, everyone votes (including the both of us), but Hunter and I are safe from the vote....

He just loves me more.....can you blame him.....:heart:
Ahh... I see. Thanks for the clarification. :up:

He (whoever he is) only loves you more coz he doesn't know me. :o :p

If you hair is anything like the guy in your avatar, I doubt it. It must be the forehead.

No. That guy is a composite of what I will look like when I am 85 years old, not bad looking for an 85 year old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"