• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR 21: **** CITY! Day 10 - History Lesson Part Deux, Oral Exam

Fran™;13353430 said:
Matty Matt, the votes each person gets are carried onto another tribal council in case of a tie, right?

I was just curious.

Blue Men voted out the wrong person. :o

I don't even know what that means...

It means Tom Brady is a cyborg from the year 2132.

Does anyone here think it's possible for the Patriots to finish the season with a record of 16-0 and Miami 0-16?

Does anyone here think it's possible for the Patriots to finish the season with a record of 16-0 and Miami 0-16?

Miami's only win will come against the Pats.

What team do you think will hand the Pats their first loss?
Fran™;13353619 said:
Miami's only win will come against the Pats.
I will call that Divine Intervention. But I'm willing to bet with you that won't happen. Not Miami.

MEE!!!! WHERE THE HELL IS MY HYPE NEWS ARTICLE!?!? :cmad: :cmad: :cmad:...please love me again :csad: :heart:

MEE!!!! WHERE THE HELL IS MY HYPE NEWS ARTICLE!?!? :cmad: :cmad: :cmad:...please love me again :csad: :heart:

Rule #1 of proper moderating...don't call attention to yourself. :dry:

Bu...but...Dew has her own Q&A thread :csad:

All in good time my friend. Pretty soon you'll have the posters in stitches and the "Mini-Mods" closing the threads of your choice.

I'll see you...in time...:gg:

Take care Kritish, we hardly got to know you...

So that brings us to the top ten with Hulk gone too.....:up:

Vote 6 - The Incredible Hulk

Well Hulk, you played well for your first game. However, the rest of us just couldn't bare looking at Tom Welling anymore. Now maybe if you had a Kristin Kreuk or Erica Durance (preferably bikini clad) avatar you may have lasted longer. As it is:

Off.jpg

wait a sec, didnt certain of my team members take issue with Fran for trying to oust me as reason to oust him and then they kicked me out the next round? :huh:

That's weird....it shows that I had the last post in the forum but it was Hulk......creepy...

It's in BRUTAL's hands now for formatting. He's had it for like a day now. :shrug:

Sad to see Hulk go. Although this does give something away to me.

wait a sec, didnt certain of my team members take issue with Fran for trying to oust me as reason to oust him and then they kicked me out the next round? :huh:

You're 100% right. We did. Problem is you didn't contribute this round.

We'll always have Smallville. :csad:

This **** is better than a Soup Opera.

DBella is carrying my baby.

DUN DUN DUN!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"