Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR: **** CITY! Day 15 - Yule Tide!

I thought it was obvious :csad:

Well, I can tell the first one is "Jingle Bells", and I think the "Matt Baby" is sung along to the ever sexy "Santa Baby", but I have a problem figuring out which one is the middle tune...

:huh: :huh: :huh:

:csad:

And why does "e-ngle Bells" have 21 votes when only muscles has voted?

:huh: :huh: :huh:

:csad:

Okay... I'm pretty sure TDK wrote the middle one, and I like the e-ngle bells a ton. No comment on the third one.

Matt, did TDK write the second one?

He can't tell until it's over.

i wish you a merry pissmas and a crappy new beer!!!! owns all that other crap :oldrazz::up:

Upon putting thought into it, I find 20 to be an excessive score (I was expecting more votes). I am reducing the bonus for an audio version to ten votes.

I like the classics, even though it's in name only...I'll go with Jingle Bells. :p

Song #3 is too sexy for this place so I'm going for #2 coz it's... poop. #2... poop... get it? No? :csad:

Song #3 is too sexy for this place so I'm going for #2 coz it's... poop. #2... poop... get it? No? :csad:

I got it, that actually sounds like a joke I would say since it's so dry...:dry::oldrazz:

I would never make it as a comedian. *dream crushed*

every comedian bombs the first time on stage... except sam kinison , he didn't .

r.i.p. Sam Kinison

i dont know that the jingle bells was the best written song but i found it to be the most appealing .

hey MATT? just a thought.....maybe you should till after the holidays to start the next challenge. it looks just about over this one but since it's christmas and all won't u let these guys havea day off? just sayin

matt is evil , he let me get voted off the week before xmas . you ruined christmas matt.

Well, the poll has expired and the winners are...

THE-DARK-KNIGHT AND THE ORIGINAL BAMFER! They both recieve immunity for this day. PMs will be sent out shortly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"