"I Dream of X3" The Official Dreams Thread!!

Slim_X

Superhero
Reaction score
Last night I had my first X3 dream. I just remember that the X-Men stole the X-Jet and that Storm's hair kept changing from long to short. I also remember thinking it was a bad movie because they cut off the Phoenix story :down.

Have you dreamt of X3?

I just had a freaky dream about movie-Phoenix... After that, she's been terrifying :eek:

I had a dream months ago where Dark Phoenix stuck her fingers IN Xavier's head, and was stealing his memories :(

the a1ant said:
I had a dream months ago where Dark Phoenix stuck her fingers IN Xavier's head, and was stealing his memories :(

What did you smoke that night? :eek:

;)

I had a dream ages ago when I was even more x-hyped, it was about the phoenix rising into the air out of the water... that's kinda all i can remember of it, but it was cool :up:

(btw sorry guys but this has been buggin me, i can't find an avatar section like anywhere in my profile! how do you apply one here :( please :O )

I also remember a lot of fights and that none of the plots were really resolved :(

I've had a few X3 dreams in the past. They were all bad though. Hopefully the movie wont be.

The Original Bamfer said:
I'm still waiting for an answer... :confused:

milk...

I remember dreaming of Gambit, and he was played by a Chinese actor for some reason. He had the cards though, and he wasn't dating Rogue, but Wolverine. Don't ask. =/

I think before, I dreamt that Jean demolecularizes Scott at the Alkali Lake and then starts demolecularizes everyone at the manion and then it was my turn to get demolecularized. More of a nightmare, if you ask me. :o

Allergic? That's great. ;) When I was little, my parents and family forced me into drinking milk every day. I'd give anything to be allergic to it.

But I like cheese. :(

:eek: I had a dream that Storm was chasing me and she kept saying the toad line over and over and over and over and over.....:O

I have i dreamt i was psylocke and i was swith the x-men in the final battle :D lol

RagingTempest said:
:eek: I had a dream that Storm was chasing me and she kept saying the toad line over and over and over and over and over.....:O
LMAO! :)

RagingTempest said:
Wtf? hahahaha. Is that true?

I actually had a dream...I saw the movie and there were no suprises and it sucked. This is actually a dream of contrary and bodes well. X3 is gonna kick ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KampRabbit1453
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"