"I Dream of X3" The Official Dreams Thread!!

Discussion in 'X-Men 1, 2 & 3' started by Slim_X, Apr 13, 2006.

1. FieryBalrog Registered

yes, actually :o :p

2. Kazaire Registered

I really did dream about this movie the other night. I sat down in the theatre and it started playing. Close to the end, the Phoenix was in an aerial battle vs. Storm. Ororo shot lightning right at Jean's face, and blew it off, revealing a Sentinel face underneath. Then everything turned into a Terminator thing. Then the whole movie turned to cartoon style instead of live action. Then I woke up.

3. Super Flight Registered

i also had a dream where i had magnetos powers and i was pushing cars away from me. I was also able to fly like superman.. then i was able to shoot and swing on webs, it was awsome! i was able to do like everything in that dream!

4. WorthyStevens Green Man

I had a dream where I had wings, and could fly...

And I dove at people for fun. :p

5. Daniella Registered

Well, I dreamt five times with X3:

- two whatching the movie...

- two about Jean/ Dark Phoenix and Scott...

- One with Ororo, Kitty and Sentinels...

I can say that everyone of them were weird , though...

Dany

6. DarknessOfDeath Rebel Scoundrel

i wanna dream again. :O

7. Slim_X Registered

I don't :( All my X-Dreams are X-Nightmares. :(

8. DarknessOfDeath Rebel Scoundrel

well... -shrugs- i dunno what else to say... :(

9. Slim_X Registered

Last night I dreamt that someone gave me a 'Take a Stand' Phoenix pin.

10. LEX Registered

I just woke up. I dreamt that I was buying a ticket to some Hong Kong movie and then I realized that I bought a very early ticket. I had to wait for about an hour, so I went for a walk around the mall.

And then I went into this internet cafe because the sun was really, really bright (yeah, my dreams are weird). The internet cafe was really small. It was like a small closet with only five computers. And I sat on the last chair and...I sat next to Ellen Page. :eek:

Yeah, Shawn Ashmore, Anna Paquin, Aaron Stanford and Ellen Page were all in the cafe. I think I remember Daniel Cudmore, too. Not sure. Yeah, and so, we were chatting about something. I noticed a big X3 poster on the wall of Rogue and Anna Paquin had this really wavy hair. I complimented her and then we went on a joyride in a taxi all of us. I sat next to Shawn Ashmore and Anna Paquin while Aaron was sitting in the front seat. We got lost and I realized that I haven't any money left. We went through cities to cities and this one train station and then I woke up.

It was a really weird dream. But I love these kind of dreams. :p

11. Super Flight Registered

I had another x3 dream!! I had shawdowcats powers, and i was able to walk through walls.

well i was at my school and it was lunch time, i went to the vending machines to get snakes and instead of paying for it i stuck my hand through it and got what ever i wanted, it was awsome!

i think some teachers caught me, so i just phased through the floor, and they were like "ahhhh where'd he go!!"

i would then stick my hand out of the floor, pull their feet and have them fall over, i had a good time.... i love super power dreams, so much fun...

12. Super Flight Registered

like my sentinals taking over my neighborhood and killing everyone dream, it was scary :eek:

13. Sun_Down Groovy

I had a very odd X3 dream where I was on the set of the final battle and, in typical dream logic, the Beast suit actually endowed the wearer with Beast's abilities. So Kelsey was actually flipping over tanks and jumping 50 feet in the air and stuff. Then for some reason I got to put it on and do a few takes and I ran off with it. :p

14. Slim_X Registered

Why did they move this? :confused:

15. Nell2ThaIzzay Registered

Snakes in a Vending Machine

lol

Anyways, I've had 2 X-Men 3 dreams that I can remember.

The 1st, I was in the theatres watching it, and I remember seeing various scenes of Magneto and his army that he formed, and like, I saw the whole forest scene in full, with him giving his speeches and everything. Funny thing is, this was before the trailers came out. It was back during the time when Rogue was rumored to be hanging around with the Brotherhood, and yes, she was there in my dream.

The 2nd one, I was over at my friend's house, and his roomate had rented some movies, and one of them was X-Men 3. By the time I had gotten to their house, they were watching the lab scene between Jean and Wolverine, and I watched a few minutes, and then said "WAIT! I don't wanna watch it anymore, I don't want to spoil the movie before it comes out in theatres!"

Then like, the next day (in real life) is when the ShoWest clips were released, and I just remembered my dream about not wanting to see parts of the movie before it came out, and I didn't download them.

16. Nell2ThaIzzay Registered

I had a dream where Beast was cooler than Angel.

And then I woke up, and realized that my dream had come true!

:)

17. LEX Registered

I had a weird dream last night.

Firstly, it started with me, my mom and my dad in a car. We were stuck in a traffic, but there was absolutely no car in sight. I hated my dad, yeah, and they were arguing in the front seats. My dad asked me if I loved him or not and I said I didn't. He then started strangling me really hard. I choked and then the next thing I knew, we were out of the car. He was strangling me and then this policeman, John Wood, from Blue Heelers (an Australian TV drama) came and arrested my dad.

Then I saw Magneto. Right there, he was slamming cars everywhere. Then the sequence changed and I was at the hospital room. Mystique was lying on the bed and Magneto was causing havoc in the hospital, trying to get to Mystique. Then he got to her, but this doctor stopped him. Magneto levitated some huge metal wires out of the walls and wrap them around the doctor, then tossed him out of the way. Mags then got Mystique and fled the hospital.

Again, the scene changed to me, watching something on TV. I was watching the same thing with Magneto and Mystique at the hospital. And then I got back into the TV again. It was at this nightclub and I saw Ben Affleck, dancing on the fence. He really creeped me out. The nightclub has a amazingly large see-through window and outside it, I saw the Alcatraz island with no buildings at all. The Golden Gate bridge was completely ripped apart and connected to Alcatraz.

And that was when everybody in the nightclub started to gather around the window. I saw an army of..erm...1000+ Sentinels, running and slamming towards another 1000+ Sentinels. I think half of them was good and half of them was bad. The other half was running from Alcatraz and the other was running from the Golden Gate bridge. It was exactly like the Anubis army scene from The Mummy Returns.

Then I woke up. Yeah, the dream was awesome and freakishly weird at the same time. :p Weird thing is that I remember most of the dream.