"I Dream of X3" The Official Dreams Thread!!

I had a dream a few months back that I was Goku from DBZ and I was helping the X-Men(Cyclops,Iceman,Wolverine,Beast and Storm) Fight Magneto and Sabertooth....

RagingTempest said:
;) No, not really!!! But if it did, I wouldn't be on here for a while, lol!!!:D
I wouldn't either haha.

i dremt that they did a jean grey trilogy costing 1000 million$ which was directed by peter jackson and it was about the shi'ar invading earth and each film in the trilogy was 4 hours long lol

phoenix_force said:
i dremt that they did a jean grey trilogy costing 1000 million$ which was directed by peter jackson and it was about the shi'ar invading earth and each film in the trilogy was 4 hours long lol
lol 4 hours?? lol

phoenix_force said:

I wish that was real.....lol

I had a dream that Chris Tucker and Archlight had a kid together............ and that rogue was rubbing melted Butter on my feet............

I've had quite a few...

But one in particular was that I was coming in for work (I work at an AMC Theatre), and I'm walking down one of our main hallways on the way to the locker rooms, and there's a bunch of X3 posters on both sides of the hall and in the first theater on the right, it says, "SPECIAL". There's a guy in a suit and I ask him, "Is this a special screening of X3?". He says yeah, so I ask him a few questions and I try to persuade him to let me in to see it and he DOES!...My heart was racing so fast that I woke up right after that.. :D

-TNC

I even came up with a witty title.

i-dream-jeannie-c-thumb.jpg

I wish I had a dream with all the X-Men cast in my king-sized bed. :o

*xmenfan* said:
^ kool :) lol
It was especially exciting to me since we had that private screening of "Cars" about 2 months ago...I was always hoping that one day we would have an X3 screening...

-TNC

A couple weeks ago i had a dream where sentinals can and started destroying my neighborhood, its was scary! :eek:

Super Flight said:
A couple weeks ago i had a dream where sentinals can and started destroying my neighborhood, its was scary! :eek:
lol :eek: :)

Super Flight said:
That nightmare is like sooo mid-90's :p

I had a dream a few days ago where it had something to do with Mystique saving everyones life at the end of X3. But she was still a mutant.

I had a dream that stemmed from a pic I saw of logan and phoenix kissing, except I was in the place of wolverine :supes:

I guess that's a different story though :p

A month ago, I had a dream I was in Jessica Simpson's bedroom. I dunno why but I remember this t.v that you could touch the screen and select the channels you wanna watch. I did that but all I got was static and the screen went fuzzy. Next I knew, I was outside... there was a lot of blowing snow and I was standing on top of the snow bank near the edge when I turned my head and I called out to Jean. At first she didn't hear me but when I started feeling like "oh gods. this ain't happening," she turned her head and gave me this stare (the same stare she gave Magneto in the trailer when he glances at Phoenix). Next I knew, I was in Jessica's house and there were these two seriel killers trying to kill me but Jean was there and she telekinetically threw them against the wall (like she did the same to those two soldiers in X2). after that, we went back to the snow bank and then I woke up.

This one wasn't really a dream but when I closed my eyes before I went to bed, but images of Jean popped up and she was wearing her lab coat and she was kissing...herself... a clone of herself but Im sure it was Mystique as Jean. :p lol

Those are the two i can think of so far.

i had a dream i was mystique and couldnt change into anything :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"