I have Serious and True Spoilers in here!

I shouldn't have read that, I just spoiled myself:(

PikaZeroX said:
If you've been addicted to the Cyclops thread, trust me, you've come across it.

It's the Cameron Bright photo that was removed due to revealing spoilers. The photo had a little section wasn't blurred out, happened to show good old Slim in the background at the final battle scenery.

Some people say it looks like a cardboard cutout of him, but I think that's ridiculous. He has the same hairstyle as he does in the uniform pictures.

Maybe they were just doing promo shots and he wasn't filming, but that's really mean to have Jimmy availible during final battle filming and not have him return.

EDIT: Thanks for the photo Bamfer, that's the one.

Ohhhhhhh that one. I thought you were talking about a new picture. My fault. :) :up:

Meh - Its most likely fake. Or else it should be compared to what will really happen in the movie.

that book gets no stars out of 5...i be generous a half a star...and that doesn't sound like a kids book....

JokerNick said:
he got one great scene, but that character went to waste....... 10x better the Dooku, I would have rather seen anakin go one on one with him over dooku................

by only showing cool characters for a little bit, they get more popular...... Darth Maul.... Bobo Fett.........

That's a little different, because their only purpose for existing was just as a plot device, nothing more.

We know Angel has a lot more characterisation than that, and that requires screentime, quality, more than what we have seen thus far.

If his origin scene is there and not Beast's...

The Original Bamfer said:
Meh - Its most likely fake. Or else it should be compared to what will really happen in the movie.
I agree.

JokerNick said:
he got one great scene, but that character went to waste....... 10x better the Dooku, I would have rather seen anakin go one on one with him over dooku................

by only showing cool characters for a little bit, they get more popular...... Darth Maul.... Bobo Fett.........

I doubt people will find Angel's resistance memorable. Boba Fett captured Han Solo, Darth Maul had a double bladed lightsaber, Angel.. Has.. Wings. As much as I like the character Angel, I recognize their are far more mutants with better powers that many people will probably care more about.

_BB_ said:
yeah, firstly this is a childrens book which is 144 pages long.
Secondly the actual adult novel is released a lot closer to the movies release date for a few spoiler reasons and it has at least 300 pages.
Finally, the x2 novelisation was different from how the movie actually played out.
:up:

WorthyStevens4 said:
Yes he did.

Oh, and in the same report that brought up the very first mention of a Psylocke, Angel was said to have been involved in an action, street scene with the Brotherhood.

Man. Why are people questioning this? Oh yes, because Angel wasn't 'seen' in the final battle.

Right.

First off, the Star Wars Ep. 3 novel was the same in general as the movie.

There are just more scenes in the novel than the actual movie but the whole plot and info are the same.

Same goes here, if the novel says that Cyclops will die then in the movie he will die.

BTW, did it mention anything about Colossus vs. Juggernaut on that novelization???

PikaZeroX said:
I doubt people will find Angel's resistance memorable. Boba Fett captured Han Solo, Darth Maul had a double bladed lightsaber, Angel.. Has.. Wings. As much as I like the character Angel, I recognize their are far more mutants with better powers that many people will probably care more about.

Seeing as Angel was one of the original five and actually hasn't died yet - think he got by just by defensive means of his wings?

One would say the same of Shadowcat too, but she is a formidable combatant all on her own too.

Don't assume that because Angel only has 'wings' that it means people like him less for that.

PikaZeroX said:

Eh, I wouldn't agree on that.

Every person I've talked to about X3 has brought up Angel. Someone even said the only thing that they remember about the trailer was Angel.

pyromaniac said:
Seeing as Angel was one of the original five and actually hasn't died yet - think he got by just by defensive means of his wings?

One would say the same of Shadowcat too, but she is a formidable combatant all on her own too.

Don't assume that because Angel only has 'wings' that it means people like him less for that.

THANK YOU. :up:

WorthyStevens4 said:
Eh, I wouldn't agree on that.

Every person I've talked to about X3 has brought up Angel. Someone even said the only thing that they remember about the trailer was Angel.
My friend does not like X-men and when she saw Angel she couldn't stop talking about it!!!

Longshot777 said:

There are just more scenes in the novel than the actual movie but the whole plot and info are the same.

Same goes here, if the novel says that Cyclops will die then in the movie he will die.

BTW, did it mention anything about Colossus vs. Juggernaut on that novelization???

So, Wolvie will disintegrate? Yeah, don't think so.

Longshot777 said:

So. How many novelisations were there that were actually consistent with one another...?

Longshot777 said:

Does he 'die' in the adult novelisation too...?

Did Jean Grey 'die' in the X2 novelisation...?

*xmenfan* said:
My friend does not like X-men and when she saw Angel she couldn't stop talking about it!!!

This movie will make people take notice of Angel. :up:

*xmenfan* said:

It's true. People will, and have been impressed by him.

Beast has a great role, but Angel will be the bigger draw - at least in terms of marketing.

Maybe the detractors should actually show the promotional material to loved ones and family members, and see what they think.

Why would they have a funeral in the Middle of the movie while a WAR is going on..thats doesn't sound right...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"