I have Serious and True Spoilers in here!

JokerNick said:
ISN'T it strange that what I said yesterday, and what he's reporting today are basically the same thing, well regarding cyclops

one of three things
cyclops dies in the childrens books
we are both lieing and it's a conicedence
or, we are doing this together, biggest SHH scam ever!!!!!! lol

but seriuosly, I will scan some pages and PM them to other people on here either later tonight or tomorrow
thanks Joker :up:

No!! skating is not at the end according to the sound track! and Jean will not die!!!!!

I'll believe this when there are spoilers that we couldn't make up and/or scans of the book.

Half of this won't make it into the movie IMO. We know the skating scene is after the funeral and all character's fates are still up in the air.

I don't believe it...
there is no point for Rogue to take the cure and then breake up with bobby...and how come the books know what will happen in the movie...i think it's crap

JokerNick said:
ISN'T it strange that what I said yesterday, and what he's reporting today are basically the same thing, well regarding cyclops

one of three things
cyclops dies in the childrens books
we are both lieing and it's a conicedence
or, we are doing this together, biggest SHH scam ever!!!!!! lol

but seriuosly, I will scan some pages and PM them to other people on here either later tonight or tomorrow
Yup, this is all one big conspiracy.

The skating scene might come in at the end of the children's book to give it a happy ending... you know, after all the deaths. My point is, we all know it most likely won't be in that order in the movie.

ow thank got it was a scam...
YOU BASTARDS...wow you got me fooled...
i was scared..wow...phieuw

Or even what happens in the movie. I don't like the title of this thread because they're not true to the movie

phoenix_force said:
No!! skating is not at the end according to the sound track! and Jean will not die!!!!!

I think she will.

you cant fallow the soundtrack fully. If you remember on star wars revenge of sith soundtrack, grievous meets sidious comes after battle of the heroes ;)

Asteroid-Man said:
you cant fallow the soundtrack fully. If you remember on star wars revenge of sith soundtrack, grievous meets sidious comes after battle of the heroes ;)
But if you follow X1 (I don't have X2's here) soundtrack it does make sense with the movie.

Wesyeed said:
OH its a scam? you ****ers

that was a joke, my post

no it's not a scam..... every thing I said yesterday was true...... I'm getting the book tonight........

Yeah, but the list makes sense in the way we know and expect things to come

I think its true but incomplete. This person didn't actually read the whole book yet. Maybe he missed the part where Cyclops returns? Still think the movie will be different. Especially at the end.

I think Jean MUST die after all her crimes in this film (the final Phoenix effect Kinnerg mentioned), but I think the novel oversimplified it and moved the skating scene to the end. I think that scene may be what prompts Rogue to take the cure. Also, perhaps the cure isn't permanent and we get hints of that at the end. (Someone feels tired after being touched by Rogue or something...)

Thats what we thought with X2 right? Thats all out of order

I don't like the sound of any of that... Jean... Rogue... Cyke... Xavier...

antonydavanzo said:
So anyone in the Us able to get the book

The book doesn't actually come out until next week...check the publisher's website and check amazon.com--however book stores do in fact already have it in.

I got a few things to say to speedball

"you don't say that!"

"are you sure you saw what you saw?"

"it's people like you that made me scarred to go to school when I was a child"

"I pitty the fool who comes to that school looking for a fight"

"you just couldn't wait to get my shirt off again"

"you know how I know your gay, you listen to Coldplay"

taintedFB said:
I think its true but incomplete. This person didn't actually read the whole book yet. Maybe he missed the part where Cyclops returns? Still think the movie will be different. Especially at the end.

I think Jean MUST die after all her crimes in this film (the final Phoenix effect Kinnerg mentioned), but I think the novel oversimplified it and moved the skating scene to the end. I think that scene may be what prompts Rogue to take the cure. Also, perhaps the cure isn't permanent and we get hints of that at the end. (Someone feels tired after being touched by Rogue or something...)

I doubt that's the reason Rogue takes the cure. That would just make her look like a very weak character.

"It isn't released until the 9th... Thats why this guy's fake. Walden's know better than to release a slightly coveted book before its release."

There are quite a few franchises that do break book and DVD streetdates. A Borders by me does it all the time.

Go Ram IT!
Ok, Waldens will let me look at the damn book, but i can't buy it til Tuesday.
I might be wrong about the skating though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennydavis
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"