I made a co-worker cry today...

Knowsbleed is such a bully, destroying that man's psyche due to lack of ***** xp.

The biggest problem here isn't the conversation, or that you made him cry. The real problem is that you ignored him completely even when you knew he was crying. You really should of apologized. It's your own damn fault that you don't want to go to lunch with "Bobert" anymore. Who knows what would've happened had you gone outside and told him you were sorry about that.

So am I supposed to be joining in with the pointing and laughing at Bobert? Bob seems strange, but it also seems like you're a bit of a jerk and a bully.

LOL, and a superhero message board, man did you ever pick the wrong place to garner sympathy for that.

One part of me thinks it's funny, the other part just makes me think it's sad.

I'm not trying to garner sympathy. I like Bobert, I've helped him out a lot in ways that are too numerous and detailed to explain to outsiders... but talking **** amongst the fellas is common. The fact that he probably shed a couple of tears because he realized that he actually DID brush his lips against a woman's vagina at one point during the course of his life is funny as hell to me.

Yeah, I know you hate sympathy in any form, that was just wordplay. :o

I'm not trying to garner sympathy. I like Bobert, I've helped him out a lot in ways that are too numerous and detailed to explain to outsiders... but talking **** amongst the fellas is common. The fact that he probably shed a couple of tears because he realized that he actually DID brush his lips against a woman's vagina at one point during the course of his life is funny as hell to me.

It is to me as well

This is a mild conversation compared to the ones I've had with male coworkers. If this guy would have been an outside of work friend, we would have harassed him endlessly. It's what guys do to each other. I say get this guy drunk, buy a hooker and throw it in his face.

The ones on here acting uppity about it, need to pull the sticks out of their butts and cut loose once in a while. To damn busy with your bronies crap. Grow a set already.

So funny man. He's going to find that if he doesn't make with the munch munch, he's going to be a very lonely guy.

In my experience, "it's just guy talk" is an excuse to be a bully and a dick.

In my experience, if you can't take friends joking around then you are in for a rough life when strangers start the **** talking. I'm wondering what kind of social bubbles some people here grew up in.

In my experience, if you can't take friends joking around then you are in for a rough life when strangers start the **** talking. I'm wondering what kind of social bubbles some people here grew up in.

Then maybe you should let him know that. It's friendly guy talk if the friend knows to not take the insults seriously. This is an arrangement between friends. If your buddy is outside crying, and you think it's funny, there is something wrong with that situation.

Well, I think the only one who's to blame here is Bobert. Not trying to be mean towards whoever he is, but in the society we live in, it is something more than acceptable to have these kind of relations with your sexual partner. If he can't take it, and if he wants to demonize something like that, it's his job to make sure it makes sense for him to do so.

I must say, everyone has their own sexual preferences and that's the way it should be. Not everyone love the same things. But on this case, it seems this man's opinion about it is based on his religion, so i'll stop here before I say something that gets me banned.

No, it's what *******s do.

So do you and your guy friends sit around drinking tea and discuss life altering events?

In my experience, "it's just guy talk" is an excuse to be a bully and a dick.
To each other. When I get together with my guy friends we bust on each other in good fun.

Agreed. When push came to shove the guys I hang with always have each others back and we are only rude and obnoxious to each other.

I'm really starting to notice how people on here are so uptight, can't take jokes and obviously lived sheltered lives where mommy and daddy protected them from everything.

So do you and your guy friends sit around drinking tea and discuss life altering events?

To each other. When I get together with my guy friends we bust on each other in good fun.

Agreed. When push came to shove the guys I hang with always have each others back and we are only rude and obnoxious to each other.

I'm really starting to notice how people on here are so uptight, can't take jokes and obviously lived sheltered lives where mommy and daddy protected them from everything.

If that guy is crying then that is obviously not the situation.

I can handle **** talking from strangers just fine. Some ribbing with friends has its place to. But straight up harassment and laughing over making someone cry whose supposed to be your friend? I mean how is that NOT being a bully? If this is what qualifies as being a man, then call me Fairy Fay.

Then maybe you should let him know that. It's friendly guy talk if the friend knows to not take the insults seriously. This is an arrangement between friends. If your buddy is outside crying, and you think it's funny, there is something wrong with that situation.
This would seem to be the main point. "Guy talk" IS very common. And guys ripping on each other is too. But the whole point of it is the give-and-take ****-talking. Your friend will rip on you, and you will rip on him, and both will have a good laugh, since it's in the spirit of friendship. But this "Bobert" doesn't sound like the type to do that. You say he "knows" your sense of humour, but has he ever participated in that kind of joking around? If not, then you're just insulting him for no reason. And laughing about it after you knew he was upset by it kind of removes any "friendly" aspect of it anyways.

I'm sure that will go over well...

"Hey Bobert, umm... I'm sorry that I told you that your mother gave birth to you through her vagina... in the process making physical contact with parts of your body that you deem disgusting to touch. We cool?"

He's a big boy. He's gotten over it already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"