I made a co-worker cry today...

Yes, you showed us that our own threads could blow up in our faces with no Maude interference required... but I'm sure this thread made you cringe at least a little bit, and that brought me, at the very least, a tiny amount of joy. :oldrazz:

I knew that you would think this thread would make me cringe...so I fought it off....I actually chuckled at it a bit....no joy in Muddville tonight.

I personally like to joke around with my friends & talk smack back & forth. In this case I assume it was the same scenario that perhaps got a bit awkward after said person was uncomfortable, then started crying. Having said all of that, I say it was just harmless, & "Bobert" needs to just be a little more thick skinned.

Crying like a carpet.

so you get off on making someone cry, then run to an anonymous message board to brag about it? and you're how old?

Maybe he just had something in his eye?

Maybe his mother died during child birth?

I think if he's 37 and crying over something like this, he might have some emotional issues, so making him the butt of jokes is kind of messed up. Unless he's an unrepentant *******, in that case, mock away.

Man, you and your friends sound like people I would never want to be around.

To be fair to Bobert, muff diving has been linked to throat cancer in men. My face tries to stay away from that caustic face hugger if possible.

Not to get all Freudian, but because that act involves no pleasure for the man and is all about her pleasure, that's why I think some dudes tend to shy away from it.

I can understand the disgust - a friend of mine was the exact same way. I still think it's weird though.

I'm with Terry. I think it shows a certain degree of selfishness on a person's part not to be willing to go an a muff dive. "Ewww, vagina." But I bet if she offered to go down on you, you wouldn't stop her. Lord knows where your dirty dingus' have been. :o

Not to get all Freudian, but because that act involves no pleasure for the man and is all about her pleasure, that's why I think some dudes tend to shy away from it.

Which is strange because at least for me, there is a ton of pleasure from it. Though I guess some guys are too selfish to find pleasure if making their ladies feel good. Shame. Bring em all to me!

^That's what I'm saying. :up:

I can't understand why there are some guys who despise going down on women but expect women to go down on them. There is pleasure there. Just give it a shot.

To be fair to Bobert, muff diving has been linked to throat cancer in men. My face tries to stay away from that caustic face hugger if possible.

I heard about that some time ago but always chuckle. Mainly because they think everything leads to cancer now days.

A girl with a good head game can get throat cancer, too though. If both people wash their stuff down, there should be no problem.

:o

This just in, breathing leads to cancer....so....stop breathing and s**t. :o

You gotta be able to take these things in good nature, crying in such a situation means you're likely to never live it down.

I understand getting embarrassed by the conversation, there are things that make me blush too, but crying? That's OTT to say the least.

Which is strange because at least for me, there is a ton of pleasure from it. Though I guess some guys are too selfish to find pleasure if making their ladies feel good. Shame. Bring em all to me!

Yeah, but when you're young all you care about is getting off. If she does or doesn't is irrelevant to you.

You gotta be able to take these things in good nature, crying in such a situation means you're likely to never live it down.

I understand getting embarrassed by the conversation, there are things that make me blush too, but crying? That's OTT to say the least.

Exactly. No grown ass man cries like that. He'll never live that down.

I think some scientist suffering from the same as Bobert, just said that so he would't have to go down on his wife. :o

We looked at the area outside the window where he was standing and Bobert was wiping his eyes while smoking and we all looked at each other with the same thought... "DUDE! He's CRYING!"

Does no one else immediately think 'smoke eye'?

I get it quite often. It's were some of the smoke accidentally goes in your eye and makes your eyes water like crazy...

I think some scientist suffering from the same as Bobert, just said that so he would't have to go down on his wife. :o

:funny:

Next they'll be telling us swallowing keeps cancer at bay :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"