I oogle girls constantly. Is this wrong?

Right, that's disgusting. Looking is fine, just don't talk to my boobs.
I think guys will "talk to" your boobs only if it's right THERE. I mean, cleavage can be darn distracting. And if guys look at them, I think you can be proud to know you've got boobs worth looking at. If a woman is covered (ie. no cleavage showing), I doubt guys would be "talking to" something they can't see. With guys, I think it's mostly about visuals. Heck, I'm a woman but I am easily distracted by cleavage. :csad:

I think guys will "talk to" your boobs only if it's right THERE. I mean, cleavage can be darn distracting. And if guys look at them, I think you can be proud to know you've got boobs worth looking at. If a woman is covered (ie. no cleavage showing), I doubt guys would be "talking to" something they can't see. With guys, I think it's mostly about visuals. Heck, I'm a woman but I am easily distracted by cleavage. :csad:

:up:

No, even when I'm in a sweater I get the looks. Some guys are at least semi-subtle about it, they try to take a quick peek when I'm looking away or something. I can live with that. But the guys that just blatantly stare and even bite or lick their lips ... ewww ...
9.gif

Some guys will still talk to the boobs. My wife says guys still talk to her boobs even when she's not showing cleavage. She doesn't seem to mind it at all. I guess she's used to it.

I'm sorry, did you say something? :huh:

No, even when I'm in a sweater I get the looks. Some guys are at least semi-subtle about it, they try to take a quick peek when I'm looking away or something. I can live with that. But the guys that just blatantly stare and even bite or lick their lips ... ewww ...
9.gif

You must have some big ass ****, then! :wow:

Girls, I'll cover the cleavage boobs thing.

Yes, a man will look if you're showing cleavage.

Depending on your boob size, a man will still look even if the boobs are covered up. There is something hot about a good pair of boobs in a tight sweater or whatever. Even if its not a tight sweater and your boobs are generous, they will still be noticeable so guys will look.

9.gif
Tight sweater?
Those who bite or lick their lips, you should lick 'em. Uhhh... not that kind of licking. I personally don't care. As long as they are not invading my personal space and touching me.
Some guys will still talk to the boobs. My wife says guys still talk to her boobs even when she's not showing cleavage. She doesn't seem to mind it at all. I guess she's used to it.
If you wear tight clothing, you can still see the boobs. Especially if they're... of nice size.
I'm sorry, did you say something? :huh:
Boobies!!
Huh. I always though it was oogle with two O's.

Now I feel stupid.
No need to feel stupid. It's a very common mistake.

Girls, I'll cover the cleavage boobs thing.

Yes, a man will look if you're showing cleavage.

Depending on your boob size, a man will still look even if the boobs are covered up. There is something hot about a good pair of boobs in a tight sweater or whatever. Even if its not a tight sweater and your boobs are generous, they will still be noticeable so guys will look.
That's what I'm saying. *drool*
Excuse me. *wipes drool*

Not to sound like the typical male sleeze, but I think breasts look better in sweaters. I guess it's the mystery of it all, I don't know. But a woman in a tight sweater is way hotter than one in a low cut tank top.

Not to sound like the typical male sleeze, but I think breasts look better in sweaters. I guess it's the mystery of it all, I don't know. But a woman in a tight sweater is way hotter than one in a low cut tank top.
Honestly, there are women present.

*reported*

I think I like a nice pair of boobs even more in a sweater . . . it adds even more volume :up:

You're a male sleaze.
I'm a female sleaze for agreeing with you.
We're both sleazebags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"