I Started a Lounge - Part 130

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any People here from Virginia? There is a mini comic con coming up August 14th and I thought it would be cool to met some other people from this site there.

there is one in Richmond this weekend too

where?
my desktop is running Ultimate 7 which i love. and my laptop is Windows 8, which i LOATHE

so i'm interested in possibly upgrading my laptop
My brother has windows 8 in his laptop, I suggested for him to wait for reviews of Windows 10 before taking the upgrade.

My brother has windows 8 in his laptop, I suggested for him to wait for reviews of Windows 10 before taking the upgrade.

I will prob wait at least until the first patch. But I hate windows 8 so much. I hate tiles so much I modded It to have a start bar

I can't remember if it was vista or xp but there was one feature I wish they'd bring back. You could view all your tags on a pane and when you clicked a tag all the files that had that tag would show up on the pane

I will prob wait at least until the first patch. But I hate windows 8 so much. I hate tiles so much I modded It to have a start bar

I can't remember if it was vista or xp but there was one feature I wish they'd bring back. You could view all your tags on a pane and when you clicked a tag all the files that had that tag would show up on the pane
You mean the transparent feature on the side showing clock, calendar, and other stuff?
That was on Vista.

I think there was a feature on XP showing all files and folders you needed quick access to, never left that up for long.

The only thing I miss about Vista is the image quality using the movie maker, that one has the best image quality produced by Windows Movie Maker, and the last Windows to have it by default.

there is one in Richmond this weekend too

You in Richmond CC? I am in the Norfolk/ Virginia Beach area. I didn't know there was a comic con this weekend. I only know about the on during the weekend of August 14-16. I might drive down to comic con then since Richmond is only like a hour and a half/ two hour drive for me.

If you seriously believe JJJ's Ulcer and Godzilla2000 were the same person (which frankly I don't think you do), then....I don't even know what to say.

Some of which are false stories which you try to perpetuate...:cwink:

What false stories sir? LOL I never lied about any of the stuff I told you guys here. People have accused me of many things here, some funny, some mean spirited, an what not but I am no liar. Matter of fact, some one in another thread accused me of being Human Torch. I find that to me more out there than Godzilla 2000 and JJJ Ucler being the same person. HA HA HA

Is it? There have been some crazy reveals over the years regarding banned users and current users.

None of which has to do with JJJ. JJJ never went on long ass nonsensical rants aka Godzilla2000 or thebumwhowalks, nor have been on racial/homophobic tirades like SAAD or Charl_Huntress. He was just angrier with his opinions. The Lewis Black of the hype, dare I say it.

I've seen you make many comments on JJJ since he's been banned, trying to start some ********** of hatred for the guy and it never lands. You're the only one who thinks JJJ was this crazy ass poster who deserved to be banned, when in truth he was screwed over by being given 2 infractions for the same offense, forcing him to ten and being banned.

None of which has to do with JJJ. JJJ never went on long ass nonsensical rants aka Godzilla2000 or thebumwhowalks, nor have been on racial/homophobic tirades like SAAD or Charl_Huntress. He was just angrier with his opinions. The Lewis Black of the hype, dare I say it.

I've seen you make many comments on JJJ since he's been banned, trying to start some ********** of hatred for the guy and it never lands. You're the only one who thinks JJJ was this crazy ass poster who deserved to be banned, when in truth he was screwed over by being given 2 infractions for the same offense, forcing him to ten and being banned.

Chill man I am only joking

Last edited:
What false stories sir? LOL I never lied about any of the stuff I told you guys here. People have accused me of many things here, some funny, some mean spirited, an what not but I am no liar. Matter of fact, some one in another thread accused me of being Human Torch. I find that to me more out there than Godzilla 2000 and JJJ Ucler being the same person. HA HA HA

I don't think you and Human Torch are the same person, but the two of you are way more similar than JJJ and Godzilla, who are about as dissimilar a pair of posters as one could mention together.

Chill man I only joking

qHwH0kn.gif

I don't think you and Human Torch are the same person, but the two of you are way more similar than JJJ and Godzilla, who are about as dissimilar a pair of posters as one could mention together.

Yea I agree with you there. Which is why it was a joke ha.

I have both JJJ's Ulcer and Godzilla2000 on my friends list, and one different I will never forget between the two of them is:
One of them called me an a-hole when I confessed my dislike to the idea of Venom appearing as a villain in a Spider-Man movie again, and my dislike to the idea of Venom as a character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"