ICC Cricket World Cup 2007

England won that match and are through to the super 8, Australia won their match too... are India really out?

Yeah, unless Bangladesh lose to Bermuda.

s**t, the match should have started by now

the start of the match is delayed due to rain :mad:

its raining in the carribean!

pathetic Indian and Pakistani teams... What a bunch of ****ing morons, i hope those guys get beaten publically then have their passports taken away... two of the most bloody inconsistent teams on the planet...

pathetic Indian and Pakistani teams... What a bunch of ****ing morons, i hope those guys get beaten publically then have their passports taken away... two of the most bloody inconsistent teams on the planet...

lol... calm down man, its only a game

you would be surprised how regimes punish losing sportsmen it should not be encouraged

lol... calm down man, its only a game

lol tell that to the thousands of pakistani supporters who were burning effigees (spelling? ) of the cricket team the other day.

See I'm not the kind of person who would generally get angry at a team, if they actually bloody practised.

I've met the Indian cricket team, Rahul Dravid lives only 5 blocks from my cousins in Bangalore. They're all arrogant **** heads cuz all the deals they get and endorsements... yet they don't bloody practice. Hardly practice at all.

India has the richest cricket board GLOBALLY... yes, more than England and Australia combined. Yet the kind of "talent" it produces is pathetic. Pakistan with a much smaller budget and smaller population continually produce a better team.

These guys should step off their high horses and actually learn how to be bloody consistent for once... they do one out of 5 good performances and they're hailed as legends. Gavaskar and Kapil Dev are probably crapping themselves cuz of how pathetic these players are... Sachin included (he's past his prime... he needs to ease up, learn to cope with the ropes or get out).

For one, no advertising company should endorse them, especially bloody losers like Sehwag... throw him out. That man should not make more than 30 grand Rupees a year despite the fact that he's making tens of millions a month practically. The entire crew is worse than Azurridhin. toss the ****ers out.

How come its so hard to get someone out in cricket... how come teams score 434356454321431232324323 runs a game... how hard is it to nip a few sticks in the ground or catch a ball...

How come its so hard to get someone out in cricket... how come teams score 434356454321431232324323 runs a game... how hard is it to nip a few sticks in the ground or catch a ball...
the same reason why a quarterback cannot throw a touchdown on every pass.

india sucked, that was a big dissapointment

lol tell that to the thousands of pakistani supporters who were burning effigees (spelling? ) of the cricket team the other day.

i really hate it when people take things too far, just like that :(. Its just a game.

Uh, how's Sri Lanka doing? I heard they're doing well...

yeah, they are one of the favs to win the cup

Who are your picks for the semis?

Hard to see past Australia, South Africa and Sri Lanka.

Who else? - NZ, West Indies, England.....

Maybe Bangladesh, surely not Ireland :wow:

West Indies look like they are a good side now, SL, Australia and SA look like they will make it through to the Semi's IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"