The Dark Knight Iconic Joker Imagery

BatmanDarkDetective_03Joker.jpg

Oh look! He has an ass for a chin! :D3

Apart from that I enjoyed the comic, even if it was a little old fashioned.

also, just in case this isn't up yet:

babies.jpg

you can not beat the plastic babies throne.

I love this. One of my favourite Joker pics.

Though I think a real baby throne would beat a plastic baby throne. :woot:

Out of context that's hilarious.

"You're going mad..."

Oh... oh really? Ok, thanks for the info Mr. J!

I love this. One of my favourite Joker pics.

Though I think a real baby throne would beat a plastic baby throne. :woot:

yeha but you cant really tell they're plastic,so its all in the imagination

ugh oh god that fake picture that everyone thought was what heath actually looked like.

I love it when Batman comforts Gordon. By why isn't Joker smiling when he gives himself up?

Because no one saw him do it. I get the impression that he likes to have an audience for his crimes.

I don't have an image of this, because as far as I can tell one doesn't exist...

but I would love to see a picture of The Joker with a sadistic look on his face. Eyebrows in a v formation, so much to where he doesn't look like he's smiling as much as he's think "Just wait till I get through with you." And to top it all off, both hands behind his back, a knife in one hand, bent over and staring at a bat, locked in a cage.

That's some iconic imagery I wanna see.

Not sure if anyone else has posted this in this thread but here's some concept art from TDK of the Joker (and it's one scary Joker!) :
pf_main_joker22.jpg

pf_main_joker23.jpg

pf_main_jokerart2.jpg

Too realistic for me. Have you ever seen Elizabeth Short ('the black dahlia')? Pretty much the same thing. I suggest you be cautious if you research her story and especially the photographs. She was chopped in half, left naked on someone's lawn, and a clown like smile across her mouth -- and to this day no one knows who the killer is (the murder was in the mid 1940s).

1382167308hs9.jpg

2422951378xk8.jpg

3979799254ca4.jpg

batmanreturnsthedarkkniqw1.jpg

175165~Cesar-Romero-Posters.jpg

l663a83568fc94049397d4ckq6.gif
batman_11.jpg

I love how they have the same red make up on their lips.

Last edited:

I just realized that's the basis of Ledger's costume. Think about it. Only thing different is colors, really, and style by the drawing. It has an undershirt, a waistcoat, a jacket under a large purple overcoat, pinstriped clown pants, and dress shoes.

It's the traditional Joker costume, of course Ledger's is gonna be influenced by it. Jack's was as well:

HeathLedgerJackNicholsonJoker.jpg

It's the traditional Joker costume, of course Ledger's is gonna be influenced by it. Jack's was as well:

HeathLedgerJackNicholsonJoker.jpg

True, he has a general area of how he dresses usually, but that one in particular struck my as very much the same as Ledger's. It has everything except the chain, the right colors, the tie, and the undercoat needs to be unbuttoned. Outside of that it's closer than any other, the pants only being pinstriped and the source of purple being the long overcoat with a blue jacket underneath instead of a purple jacket and only that, if those sentences made any sense. (Sorry, grammar's shot right now, getting kinda late and I'm slamming disjointed ideas together. X_X)

joker2.jpg

The thing I love about this pic is, it was really no preparation for what The Joker turned out to be. It was badass, but the final product looked alot different. Plus, this is the first good look we got at him. It's just as special as the TDK teaser trailer where we got the first lines of dialogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"