The Dark Knight Is The Joker Hype reaching ridiculously high expectations?

Just saw the video on thedailyshow.com. That was an awkard interview.
He looked....pretty serious and befuddled when people laughed at his "jousting background with sheep and cattle".

I must admit I was kinda confused if he was serious or not. :funny:

Yep. I don't think Heath was on the same wavelength with Stewart either. He's all about irony/sarcasm and that doesn't seem like something Ledger is comfortable with.

BTW, you should see Jon's interview with the Spice Girls on that site. Now that one is "funny uncomfortable":yay:

Yeah, he clearly wasn't. He didn't really like it. You could see he was somewhat pissed off at times...

...I'm so gonna watch that right now. :)

He looked....pretty serious and befuddled when people laughed at his "jousting background with sheep and cattle".

Yeah, that's exactly the part I meant. You think he was serious? I think so, dunno...

Yeah, he clearly wasn't. He didn't really like it. You could see he was somewhat pissed off at times...

...I'm so gonna watch that right now. :)

Yeah, he was angry. Jon's lucky he didn't go all Joker on his ass.

Good, that interview is gold, fabman! Gold!!:cwink:

Yeah, that's exactly the part I meant. You think he was serious? I think so, dunno...
The idea of Heath as a kid jousting on sheep and cattle just seems so ludicrous. I can't even picture it because it doesn't even seem all that logical, even for a child.

But...Heath was so damn serious, to the point where he was angry at the crowd. I truly do not know. :funny:

Just saw it.

"You're not very funny."

It IS gold!

Any other Jon Stewart interviews you reccomend?

Sorry for the OT!

Just saw it.

"You're not very funny."

It IS gold!

Any other Jon Stewart interviews you reccomend?

Sorry for the OT!

Glad you liked it. I really like Stewart's interviews with a writer called Christopher Hitchens so you could check those out. They have a good chemistry. Can't think of any more atm, I'll let you know if I think of any:yay:

But I have saved some of my favourite correspondents pieces/sketches etc if you're interested? That's really my favourite part of the show. I love The Daily Show and The Colbert Report. I can't think of two funnier men than Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert. Lovely people too.

Wow that was a funny interview. Heath is funny too but he just seems bowled over by John and all the attention.

Poor kid. :csad:

Glad you liked it. I really like Stewart's interviews with a writer called Christopher Hitchens so you could check those out. They have a good chemistry. Can't think of any more atm, I'll let you know if I think of any:yay:

But I have saved some of my favourite correspondents pieces/sketches etc if you're interested? That's really my favourite part of the show. I love The Daily Show and The Colbert Report. I can't think of two funnier men than Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert. Lovely people too.

Sure!

Thanks, man! Thank you very much!

By the way, I've just watched the David Arquette interview... LOL!

Thanks, man! Thank you very much!

By the way, I've just watched the David Arquette interview... LOL!

No problem, just glad you liked them:yay:

hahaha, I hadn't seen that interview. Hilarious. He's totally ****ed up:woot:

I must disagree. I was a fan of DDL even before There Will Be Blood hit the theaters. And I'm sure many others are the same way.

That's fine and I believe you.

After awhile it got to be a mess to where you couldn't tell who were really long time fans of DDL and who were the typical fanboys throwing him out for the role because of his last performance or two.

HOLY CRAP... :(

The truth be told I guess...:

I was wondering whatever happened to Montel, but I guess I know and I also know why the media has had NO other coverage on this appearance of his. This very doing almost supports Montel's statements about the media. In the end, I guess Montel just didn't handle this the right way, but maybe he felt that this would be the only way to get his voice heard.

-TNC

anyone noticed his clockwork orange pin?!?!

but he seemed to be enjoying himself. his attitude seemed pretty normal for a 22 year old on a comedy show. i dont think he was too annoyed.

After Spider-man 3 I don't let the hype get to me anymore. If it's good, then I'll be excited, if it's bad I won't be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"