The Dark Knight Two-Face and The Joker will team up???

Juggernaut33

Civilian
Reaction score
In this interview Eckhart said that he and Heath Ledger were "D'accord". Most of people on this forum aren't french but I am and I guess that it didn't turn the light on for you but I kind of thought about it and in french, to be "d'accord" means to have a sort of a pact, to have a deal with someone, to team up with someone.

So is that an information that Eckhart gave away? Is he going to team up with The Joker?

Intresting, I always thought the oppoisite would happen

Hmm. That is interesting.

However, be careful with your titles.

Two-Face might "team-up" with Joker. Harvey Dent would never.

I thought he just meant they get on with each other and like each others work tbh. Seems too early for a teamup, but I'd love it at some stage

They kind of teamed up in Dark Victory. But they still very much hated each other.

I highly doubt joker and two face team up. since Joker is trying to kill dent and all..why would face team up with joker...if joker tried to kill him. *If joker killed harvey...big harv would die with him....so I think i would be more a revenge thing then team up. Since batman didnt do anything to cause face's creation.

i guess its a running theme for Nolan movies, villains "sorta" teaming up.

Maybe it's an "enemy of my enemy is my friend...for a while" type deal.

Maybe Joker just makes it appear that hes trying to kill with no intent to actually do it so noone would suspect a guy like Dent helping the Joker. I wouldnt want Harvey helping Joker. I want Harvey to be good first then turn into Two Face

Maybe Joker just makes it appear that hes trying to kill with no intent to actually do it so noone would suspect a guy like Dent helping the Joker. I wouldnt want Harvey helping Joker. I want Harvey to be good first then turn into Two Face

Heh, what?

Its hard to say what he is pointing too specifically when he used the term d'accord.

Is he talking about 2 face and Joker teaming up in the film?
Is he talking about him and Ledger being a great acting team on screen?
Is he talking about the two of them having a sexual relationship off screen?

Who knows. I don't think they will team up but that's just me.

I thought he just meant they get on with each other and like each others work tbh. Seems too early for a teamup, but I'd love it at some stage

After reading the article myself, it seems like he was just saying they are on the same page, or want the same thing, not that they're going to team up.

So your saying like "Harveys behind it all", but yo uwant him good.. I dotn get it

I think I may know the twist...

SPOILER ALERT

DO NOT CLICK
DO NOT CLICK

Do not click
Harvey is crooked and works for the mob

SPOILER ALERT

DO NOT CLICK
DO NOT CLICK

Do not click
Harvey is crooked and works for the mob

Is that 100%?

I heard it from someone else. It's not mind-blowing, but it's kind of cool. I can see how some people aren't going to dig it.

Is that 100%?

I heard it from someone else. It's not mind-blowing, but it's kind of cool. I can see how some people aren't going to dig it.

Courtasy of Excel he gets all CREDIT not me, I warn you not to open it:

I plead that you dotn read this
At some point around the halfway mark, Batman, Gordon, and Dent meet on the rooftop. It should be noted that Dent's election plays a signifcant role; he's seen as the sort of JFK of Gotham; he;s gonna help save the city from crime. Anyways, their on the roof, and Gordon's a littlw weary about letting ihm talk to the Batman; Gordon and Dent don't get along THAT well-they get along, but there are arguments between them. Gordon doens't really trust him yet(this can be confirmed by set reports of a scene with Gordon yelling at Dent-excel)-anyways, having earned their trust, Dent is with them on the roof, talking, and Batman tells Gordon and Dent SOMETHING. Something he is going to be doing in the near future. We follow Batman on this quest, when suddenly the Joker and co. show up. What follows is the films big huge action chase...and a character dies here...so of course we forget that the Joker conviently guessed as to where Batman would be. Later, during a party scene, The Joker kidnaps Rachel while Harvey Dent tells the world hes batman. Of course, if he really meant it, in a town like Gotham he'd be killed within a few hours. But of course he has nothing to fear, to because hes really working with them. When Rachels kidnapped, Dent gets upset she was involved, and Maroni n his boys are now on trial, he threatens to talk against them unless Rachels freed. Que Dent getting mauled with the acid. Then, in Batman and Jokers final confrontation, somethings going down when out of nowhere TWO FACE shows up...Batman thinks hes there ot help when he does SOMETHING which gives away that hes really bad...thinking they have Batman cornered, Joker explains how Harvey Dent was really working for him...but Two Face has some of his own tricks up his sleeve...the ending is batman brings in the joker, but, as he says with Gordon at the end..."As we bring one in, there will always be another", meaning Two Face has indeed escaped.

^thats what I was told...I dont work in Hollywood so I cant personally confirm it...but this dude gets his **** somehow because everything hes sent me has been the real deal.

Fresh Tendrils said:
I thought "d'accord" meant OK?

Main Entry: d'ac·cord
Pronunciation: dä-kor
Function: foreign term
Etymology: French
: in accord : agreed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"