Sequels If Harry dies in SM3, who'll take over Oscorp?

Interesting, I would just assume that Oscorp would dead with him if he dies, The company already was partially ruined by the whole investment in Dr. Oct‘s fusion machine.
Though, heres a thought, how about have the company get takin over by a King Pin type business man, (not the king pin him self never really liked that crossover, just a powerful and very corrupted business/mob kinda guy) who takes it over, which would open up a whole new storyline for future movies. just a idea

Spider-Fan83 said:
Interesting, I would just assume that Oscorp would dead with him if he dies, The company already was partially ruined by the whole investment in Dr. Oct‘s fusion machine.
Though, heres a thought, how about have the company get takin over by a King Pin type business man, (not the king pin him self never really liked that crossover, just a powerful and very corrupted business/mob kinda guy) who takes it over, which would open up a whole new storyline for future movies. just a idea

Interesting. Good idea.

Maybe one of Norman's or Harry's other friends

Spider-Fan83 said:
hammerhead :D or maybe silvermane

Rodderick Kingsley buys out the company in a hostel takeover, from the new board members. With the technology he would aquire, he can improve upon the glider, weapons, and the performance inhancers..... leading to the birth of the HobGoblin.

Conners first so that he'll have money to make himself into the Lizard. Or Conners can just be another scientist that works there. As I see it, all the villains will be "made" from there experiments that Oscorp funds.

i think in the 3rd or 4th he should meet Liz and fall in love.

The Company Would Get Broken Up Like Wayne Enterprises In "Batman Begins", Only With No Heir To The Throne To Stop It.

maybe it could be like it was in the comics, and norman comes back from the dead and takes it over.
it might seem kinda dumb, but im pretty sure raimi could handle that whole storyline, as unbelievable as it is.

I Hope Not. He Comes Back Through A Power He'd Never Demonstrated Before? That Was Hokey. But I Forgave It B/c I Was So Glad To Have Him & Peter Back.

No Norman Osborn return,only in Harry's psyche.No Hobgoblin because there IS going to be two Green Goblins in total at some point.Unless Raimi does what Ultimate Spider-man did and make Harry the Hobgoblin.But no third goblin,I mean come on.I really don't see Hammerhead or Silvermane happening,they were products of their time.I always figured a board member would just take over and it would be in the past,but Raimi could do something with it.

In spidey 1 the board members were going to sell to Quest aerospace so realisticly it will probaly happen like that in a sequal

I personaly hope that the vulture takes over

If Harry Dies, I Doubt We'll Ever Hear About Oscorp Again.

If Harry lives & just gets locked up (which i'd prefer) I still doubt Raimi will devote any screen time to the fate of Oscorp.

Chris Wallace said:
If Harry Dies, I Doubt We'll Ever Hear About Oscorp Again.

I agree. If harry dies, the fate of oscorpe will be irrelevent to the story after that.

Quite. Does anyone know or care what became of Axis Chemical, Aetheon or Schreck Enterprises? Of course not.

There are 4 villians in Spidey 3 heres my guess

Oscorp gets a takeover buy tombs after going bankrupt for the spidey 2 fusion incident. This would be another reason for Harry to take over the goblin identity. Classic villian Can also create new villians for future movies once harry bites it.

Tombs takes over Oscorp in Spidey 3 you can quote me on that

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"