Superman Returns If not Routh, who would be Supes?

Him:

zachary-quinto.jpg

None of them. Maybe Fraser, but I would have expected Tom Welling in that list.

From my understanding, he was told "no" so not to confuse the audience into thinking it was a Smallville universe movie...

Fraser doesn't look goofy all the time. He can do comedy, but doesn't rely on it.

I've seen him in roles like School Ties or Gods and Monsters for example where you would never associate him with "goofy" but rather intelligent. Not to mention the chicks seem to dig em :confused:

Vogue-9-96-5.jpg

Bomer would have been good. He has the perfect look. But of these choices, Cavill.

Out of those actors mentioned, none thank you. Tom Welling, I'm not a smallville watcher by the way, would be better than all of them. At least he looks thge part and !!!!!BONUS!!!!! he actually has personality, what a concept!!!

"Tom Welling, I'm not a smallville watcher by the way"

continued with

"At least he looks thge part "
--

True. You must not be a SV watcher if you think he looks the part. If you were watching you could easily see he doesn't ;)

I don't want anyone but Routh to play Superman. I don't care if it's Man Of Steel or Justice League. I want Brandon as Superman.

Yeah same here, I'd stick with Routh. He has a good look and his voice is awesome. That's the combo that I think few if any were hitting at auditions.

You know what, there were TONS of arguments on these boards about who would be Supes prior to Routh´s casting and there never was any consensus. I´m happy with Routh.

J.C. he just needs a few pounds of muscle.

Routh did a decent job, wasn't bad at all. But certainly not the end all to be all Superman that when the name Superman comes up, he's the one I think of.

My vote goes to none of the above...just for a laugh, I pick Kevin James.

Except no one can take him seriously anymore after Seinfeld and The Tick

Brandon Routh may be the new Chrisopher Reeve, but someone else who have done a great job as Superman. I know it's too late but vote for the would-be Man of Steel.

NOTE: I didn't add Tom Welling in the poll because he was never considered for Superman. (Yes, sometimes the Internet can lie to us).

:o
BLASPHEMER!!!!

Fraser doesn't look goofy all the time. He can do comedy, but doesn't rely on it.

I've seen him in roles like School Ties or Gods and Monsters for example where you would never associate him with "goofy" but rather intelligent. Not to mention the chicks seem to dig em :confused:

Vogue-9-96-5.jpg

Yeah well 10 years ago he would have been perfect! But he never did it, and ended up in The Mummy instead.

Now he's just to old, and isn't in the right shape for the part... Now if they were doing Kingdom Come!

I knew I put BareKnuclez on ignore for a reason.

Please keep me on ignore I don't like my posts read by mentally ill people... They might harm them self's due to something I said.

The Rock looks nothing like Capt.M but that hasn't stopped you!!:wow: :whatever:

Yeah well 10 years ago he would have been perfect! But he never did it, and ended up in The Mummy instead.

Now he's just to old, and isn't in the right shape for the part... Now if they were doing Kingdom Come!

Please keep me on ignore I don't like my posts read by mentally ill people... They might harm them self's due to something I said.

Meh, he still looks about 31-32

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"